Tamás Priskin

David

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

priskin gone......fair enough... but we need a forward in....balls doing great....tysons going to take a while....theo scores but for me that covers up the fact that he is totally sh*te in almost every other aspect of his game..( but fair play for trying theo...i wouldnt boo you dunner worry lad, hopefully you'll get better) masons a yoof....one for't future...wards a winger....who else is there? p*ss poor front line really.... cant see us getting anyone exciting in the window. NOT EVEN BILLY SHARP

priskin gone......fair enough... but we need a forward in....balls doing great....tysons going to take a while....theo scores but for me that covers up the fact that he is totally sh*te in almost every other aspect of his game..( but fair play for trying theo...i wouldnt boo you dunner worry lad, hopefully you'll get better) masons a yoof....one for't future...wards a winger....who else is there? p*ss poor front line really.... cant see us getting anyone exciting in the window. NOT EVEN BILLY SHARP

Why do we need a striker? for me apart from perhaps centre back and goalkeeper is the position we least need a player... we've got Ball, Tyson, Theo, Davies, Ward, Bennett, Maguire and Cywka that can all play there.. collectively have 20 goals between them already, if our strikeforce have 40 goals by the end of the season then it will be the most productive front line for 10+years easy!

He's lucky it's not an ambulance after that performance- I can only think that he was doing it on purpose, no-one can be offside that frequently accidentally he is supposed to be a professional footballer .

He was probably told before the game he was going back and just didnt care about his performance on the day

He was probably told before the game he was going back and just didnt care about his performance on the day

I would hope that was not the case otherwise he would be a very poor professional. I think it is more likely that he is not that smart as a footballer. Ipswich fans complain about the excessive amount of times he gets caught offside.

I would hope that was not the case otherwise he would be a very poor professional. I think it is more likely that he is not that smart as a footballer. Ipswich fans complain about the excessive amount of times he gets caught offside.

With Jewell being there I am surprised they have time to moan about anything else!

Why do we need a striker? for me apart from perhaps centre back and goalkeeper is the position we least need a player... we've got Ball, Tyson, Theo, Davies, Ward, Bennett, Maguire and Cywka that can all play there.. collectively have 20 goals between them already, if our strikeforce have 40 goals by the end of the season then it will be the most productive front line for 10+years easy!

fair point..... its not just the goals though....i should hope that between 8 forward players 20 goals is achievable in a season...its more about the trust the players have and the confidence to play the ball up and not expect it to come straight back to the defense... could definatly do with a holding midfielder ...but then we need cover for cb now too...roberts has been playing well recently for me but he'll need replacing...especially as he's 54 next year and we've no real cover there.. the defense is starting to look really solid....but they are going to have to be unless we get some more players who can keep hold of the ball and start playing it round abit better... happy with the points ground out but really want to see some imagination from the board and/or the managment..... i like the squad but we need some quality sprinkled ontop of the graft

So long tamas don't need you 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons//wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> we've got Callum ball who's a dam site better and plays for the badge on his shirt. I will say this know that if he plays the rest of the season ( hopefully won't get bullied out when lazy git s.Davies comes back ) he'll get vital match experience and I bet you next season he could be our 15-20 goal a season striker we need. Just for pure grit and determination and skill 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons//smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Theo and ball the partnership for the future?

There's only 1 Callum ball one Callum ball!!!!!

No pressure then Callium 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons//rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

It's like reading one of those crappy tabloids on here, couple of decent games and we have a 15-20 goal a season wonderkid on our hands.

Archived