Tamás Priskin

Day

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was desperately unlucky to get subbed in his last performance against bristol city. Did well, it was his service and lack of any support to lay the ball off to which was the problem.

That said, Balls control and touch in the last few games has been as good as i have seen by a derby player since we had this woeful 451 formation, that and the fact he works harder means priksin might have to go anyway.

No all we need is a proper winger he can cross the ball and will get it in early for the 2 upfront (as it was against leeds)

Ward still would rather dribble it all the way into the box before passing it across, and green likes to come inside too much. Whilst both these 2 are decent footballers, neither are natural widemen.

I counted one ball into the box to create an opportunity in the whole game yesterday, and that resulted in a shot on target and should have been a goal by tyson.

So long tamas don't need you 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> we've got Callum ball who's a dam site better and plays for the badge on his shirt. I will say this know that if he plays the rest of the season ( hopefully won't get bullied out when lazy git s.Davies comes back ) he'll get vital match experience and I bet you next season he could be our 15-20 goal a season striker we need. Just for pure grit and determination and skill 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Theo and ball the partnership for the future?

There's only 1 Callum ball one Callum ball!!!!!

How many times did he get caught offside??? Thats all bloomfield said last 10 mins, 'and the ball heads towards priskin who is offside'

It's was infuriating. It makes me angry how much Robinson does it too. Especially considering his pace.

Priskin though is far more experienced and should know better. Although only 25 hes done a fair bit.

He didn't want to be here did he?

Well Jewell doesn't want him either so....

Archived