Derby County v Brighton & Hove Albion

CumbrianRam

What message does it send out when u play five midfielders and one up front at home, didnt help the fact Ben Davies played too narrow, bailey and Bryson was involved in the match but couldn't pick a pass out, Hendrick apart from the sitter he missed didn't notice him at all, Priskin had half decent game, but look nackered after 30 mins. For there goal, Roberts was further up the field than ward. Ward looked the only one who could do something with the ball. Shackell needs resting, clearly injured, Green did a decent job a right back for 75 mins.

Clough needs to stop being so arrogant, and at least put Cywka and/or maguire on the bench, you looked at the bench and asked the question who was going to come on and change the game? No-one! (Ball did look alright when he came on), IMO it's doing more harm than good playing Bennett at the moment. Missed two easy chances where he should at least get on target. Am one of the Clough in people but even am starting to ask questions.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to watch this game on RamsPlayer to realize,

what Clough means saying 'we were very, very good' or:

"Although the result wasn't there for us we will take that sort of performance every game between now and the end of the season."

It must be something special. Absolutely stunning. I'll wait untill tomorrow.

I want to watch this game on RamsPlayer to realize,

what Clough means saying 'we were very, very good' or:

"Although the result wasn't there for us we will take that sort of performance every game between now and the end of the season."

It must be something special. Absolutely stunning. I'll wait untill tomorrow.

It was a improvement, but nothing to write home about, wouldn't waste your time

Is there anyone else on here that doesn't rate Shaun Barker? I know he has been out for ages but when the ball is at his feet it reminds me of darren moore, he was immense two years ago but now he is well past his peak and i'd rather see o'brien in there.

Is there anyone else on here that doesn't rate Shaun Barker? I know he has been out for ages but when the ball is at his feet it reminds me of darren moore, he was immense two years ago but now he is well past his peak and i'd rather see o'brien in there.

I don't rate Mason Bennett. I don't care how young he is, rubbish is rubbish. Couldn't hit a cows back side with a banjo.

I don't rate Mason Bennett. I don't care how young he is, rubbish is rubbish. Couldn't hit a cows back side with a banjo.

Boy playing in a mans game, not his fault, could either crush him or make him, let's hope it's the latter

Mason may not be a championship player but over the period of time he has had in the first team compared to Callum Ball, he is already 3-4 times the player...

Mason is the highest rated under 16 year old in the country, by some stretch or so I hear... This time next season he'll be miles above anyone else in our squad, unless something drastic changes!

Mason may not be a championship player but over the period of time he has had in the first team compared to Callum Ball, he is already 3-4 times the player...

Mason is the highest rated under 16 year old in the country, by some stretch or so I hear... This time next season he'll be miles above anyone else in our squad, unless something drastic changes!

That's utter b*llocks, he'll be 16 for f*ck sake, nobody knows how good he'll be when he's older, you hear of so many of these highly rated youngsters who are over hyped. Lee Holmes, Giles Barnes etc.

Derby looked like a team short on confidence and lacking any decent strikers. Every time they had the ball in a decent position they seemed to concede it easily back to us. Their fans almost seemed resigned to it: I was expecting them to give it to the ref with both barrels at half time after a couple of bizarre decisions & a few disputed free kicks, but there was no sign, almost as though they'd given up for the night.

Summed them up when they resort to bringing on a 15 year old to try and get something out of the game. Honestly? I thought they looked one of the weaker sides we've played. At least Coventry had a go, it looked like Derby decided their fate was sealed at half time, & just faffed around for the remaining 45 minutes. Doesn't say much for your manager's motivational skills if you can press your opponents for one half, come in for a sit down, then go out & do sod all for the second...thanks Nigel

Brighton fan view

Derby looked like a team short on confidence and lacking any decent strikers. Every time they had the ball in a decent position they seemed to concede it easily back to us. Their fans almost seemed resigned to it: I was expecting them to give it to the ref with both barrels at half time after a couple of bizarre decisions & a few disputed free kicks, but there was no sign, almost as though they'd given up for the night.

Summed them up when they resort to bringing on a 15 year old to try and get something out of the game. Honestly? I thought they looked one of the weaker sides we've played. At least Coventry had a go, it looked like Derby decided their fate was sealed at half time, & just faffed around for the remaining 45 minutes. Doesn't say much for your manager's motivational skills if you can press your opponents for one half, come in for a sit down, then go out & do sod all for the second...thanks Nigel

Brighton fan view

Brighton manager view. Seems he didn't think it was THAT easy... I wonder if he's as big an idiot as our manager?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/b/brighton/9651199.stm

Brighton fan view

Yes, that was my view as well. When it comes to coming second best to Coventry in trying to win matches, you know you're in trouble. In terms of giving up well before the end, I take my lead from the manager.

I didn't think we were too bad.Mind you, I fell on the footbridge on the way back and broke my wrist! My son reckons I was trying to throw myself off the bridge after another defeat!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, fell and broke yer wrist eh?

Who did yer hit and when's the court case? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Archived