Derby County v Brighton & Hove Albion

CumbrianRam

Derby 1-3 Brighton

Easy win for a good footballing team, we'll play right into their hands by hitting aimless long balls which they'll take all day

Mackail-Smith to score, obviously.

All 4 goals in the first half..

Think the long balls that we were seeing was not a tactic it was down to a shocking defence not knowing what else to do, jus oofing it up to get it away from them, Anderson and obrian . From what I saw on sat night it was mostly on the deck. allowing midfield to play rather than missing them out. It would b nice to see cywka or McGuire instead of gse's prototype Doyle in the squad.

Likely line ups for tonight???

Fielding green barker shackell Roberts b.davies bailey Bryson ward priskin (McGuire/ball/Bennett)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think I'll change my prediction if I can admins as everytime I seem to say a win we lose so here's my new guess

A bore draw 0-0 hardly a shot at goal sat in stands playing the game on FIFA 12 on my iPod to keep warm!! Lol

Prove me wrong the mighty rams!

COYR ( on the way know )

Derby County: Fielding, Green, Barker, Shackell, Roberts, B Davies, Bailey, Hendrick, Bryson, Ward, Priskin.

Subs: Legzdins, O'Brien, Ball, Bennett, Buxton

Brayford out is a bugger but that line up has 2-0 written all over it. Jamie Ward with a 20 yard curler and young Mason Bennet on as sub getting one off his knackers.

COYR (pleeeeeaaaasssseeeeee!!)

No early injuries to destroy the obviously non existant game plan (pleeeeaaaasssseeeee even more)

Archived