Derby County v Brighton & Hove Albion

CumbrianRam

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm ok thanks, though still painful - Ihad to have it 'manipulated' which is as painful as it sounds! Will find out onWeds if it needs surgery. Such a shame I won't be able to help with xmas preparations.

It's ok,uttox, they let me off with a caution as the Brighton fan didn't like to admit he'd been ko'd by a70yr old woman!

Typing with my left hand is very laborious!

Derby looked like a team short on confidence and lacking any decent strikers. Every time they had the ball in a decent position they seemed to concede it easily back to us. Their fans almost seemed resigned to it: I was expecting them to give it to the ref with both barrels at half time after a couple of bizarre decisions & a few disputed free kicks, but there was no sign, almost as though they'd given up for the night.

Summed them up when they resort to bringing on a 15 year old to try and get something out of the game. Honestly? I thought they looked one of the weaker sides we've played. At least Coventry had a go, it looked like Derby decided their fate was sealed at half time, & just faffed around for the remaining 45 minutes. Doesn't say much for your manager's motivational skills if you can press your opponents for one half, come in for a sit down, then go out & do sod all for the second...thanks Nigel

Brighton fan view

Interesting to see ourselves as others see us. I don't think DCFC ever give uo hope in a match, but results like this must make us wonder. I wish we could try & beat a few teams who played as poorly as the Rams did in this match, maybe we'd win one or two of 'em

Archived