Enough

RAMSINCE1969

Who have you had enough of?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want the fans at PP out.

For one small example. Bailey was getting abuse on Tuesday for passing backwards and sideways too much.

Are people thick!!!? He's a DM. A tidy up guy. He distributes. That's his job and he does it well. We keep possession thanks to him. Should he waste possession by attempting a very difficult pass forward?

Proper footballer. No blind passes. Ability AND effort. Does what he's good at.

I can't be arsed to go anymore. Wish I could refund my ST. And it's nothing to do with Clough or the team I saw match Brighton but just failed to take 4 easy chances (Priskin x2, Hendrick, atleast Bennett once)

It's because of **** fans. Giving Roberts abuse when Ward was leaving him exposed. Giving Priskin abuse because he doesn't run around like s headless chicken.

Crap support.

Thick as pig ****.

Hope we get relegated so you all stay at home. We're all frustrated.

I hate being at home. Hate it

Does disagreeing with you about what I think the game was like on Tuesday make me thick as pigsh1t and a crap supporter? If so, I won't bother.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is it a stupid question.?

If he is happy and signs a new contract, then he must believe he can have success with what he has, so therefore, he OR YOU, can not use lack of funds as an excuse for the current teams performance, or for Clough's performance.

You, ( and people of simular ilk) were ecstatic after four games ( two of which we were very lucky to win )

How is it a stupid question.?

If he is happy and signs a new contract, then he must believe he can have success with what he has, so therefore, he OR YOU, can not use lack of funds as an excuse for the current teams performance, or for Clough's performance.

You, ( and people of simular ilk) were ecstatic after four games ( two of which we were very lucky to win )

I may have missed something but I don't think I have ever heard NC use lack of funds as an excuse. I have heard him say before games that certain teams are able to spend big on individuals , but have never taken that as an excuse, more a fact of life in the Championship.

Maybe stupid question reference was a bit harsh, I withdraw that comment.

Re: the first four games, I certainly was very pleased, but also recognised that a couple of games we 'got away with it'. By the same token, I am not getting too wound up about the current run because it does make life difficult if your three main strikers are all injured at the same time. Hopefully when Davies & Robonson return they will continue their good start and we can scrape a few more wins :-)

Does disagreeing with you about what I think the game was like on Tuesday make me thick as pigsh1t and a crap supporter? If so, I won't bother.

No. Not unless you were sat around me hurling ridiculous amounts of abuse for 90mins at our own players.

If you were, then my advice would just be to sit with the away fans where the abuse aimed at Derby would be less out of place.

I'm not talking about a few frustrated curses. I'm talking about abuse I'd expect to hear given to Forest.

I have a little grumble. I save most my concerns for this forum where we can discuss it with fellow fans.

What I heard from around me on Tuesday was ridiculous, player biased toss. Why do these people support Derby? Why fire all that abuse at Roberts? He didn't pick himself? It just doesnt help when people go that far.

Glad these supporters don't travel to away games.

Tbh i think that fans can say what they want. It's their opinion.

They are paying theirs money to watch this **** week in week out as you do.

Most the people around me are young. Its the plastic hooligan East Corner. Some are hurling abuse because they're making a show.

And some of the things they come out with are simply not true. For example, most of us here that are true football addicts are often in a rough agreement of who's played well etc. There was lots of abuse for Baileys passing backwards and sideways. But these are the exact people that will say

"FFS Derby!!! Can't string 5 passes together!!"

"HOOF!! ***** football Derby"

What exactly do they want?

Well they want Bryson to "shooooot!"..... But then when it goes 10m over from 30 yards he's "fckin waste of skin!!"

Then we've got Roberts who is "*****!! Every week"

But anyone with any sense of fairness would say he's been decent more often than not. (he was poor v Brighton tbf.)

When we win, we're going into the Champions League. When we lose we're "Fckin shockin, I aint watchin this *****.

Proper gobshites who copy eachother, never say a bad word about the same few players. And go OTT witheverything.

What they want is a beautiful passing game that only goes forwards and all shots and crosses are only allowed a 3yard stray off target. Ward can make endless mistakes and positional errors but Roberts should not make any. Clough should only play schoolboys if they score otherwise it's a joke that we're playing kids.

Where's the balance?

No. Not unless you were sat around me hurling ridiculous amounts of abuse for 90mins at our own players.

If you were, then my advice would just be to sit with the away fans where the abuse aimed at Derby would be less out of place.

I'm not talking about a few frustrated curses. I'm talking about abuse I'd expect to hear given to Forest.

I have a little grumble. I save most my concerns for this forum where we can discuss it with fellow fans.

What I heard from around me on Tuesday was ridiculous, player biased toss. Why do these people support Derby? Why fire all that abuse at Roberts? He didn't pick himself? It just doesnt help when people go that far.

Glad these supporters don't travel to away games.

I don't think I was sitting near you (I'm in the east stand) because a) I wasn't shouting abuse - I try and shout encouragement as much as I can, but admit am prone to the odd outburst and 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> there wasn't much abuse from anyone near me.

That doesn't mean to say I thought Bailey played well, I didn't think he added anything to the game particularly, and it was apparent after the first half an hour we didn't need a defensive midfielder on the pitch. I didn't think Priskin made much of an effort either, as for Roberts I don't really have a problem with him, which I know puts me in the minority.

Overall I thought Derby were poor against a team that were there for the taking. You can not win by giving it a real go, like we did against Barnsley, or you can not win by just not giving enough. I felt against Brighton we were in the latter category.

Maybe I was just extra frustrated given our recent run. Still, looking forward to a trip to Selhurst tomorrow,

No one should criticise players during the game.. All the players should be encouraged and given the arm around the shoulder treatment..

However, when not in play, ie. Fulltime then fans have every right to say what they want.. Hence the boos

I don't go to games, but if I did I'd encourage them for the 90 minutes whilst they're on the pitch, then at FT I'd probably berate those who I felt added nothing to the game and can be alot better..

Btw, before anyone gets offended and gives ME abuse lol

I'm probably not ranting about anyone on the forum People here care about Derby greatly, Im more on a rant about the plastic turn up for a moan 'suffering' fans who should probably talk about football with other fans more..,. They might learn something about the horrible bloody game.

Just really getting on my nerves at PP. Im gonna get a right whack on the nose soon. Can't help but get a bit abusive myself lately.

Frustration!! Why are we so crap!!?

I don't think I was sitting near you (I'm in the east stand) because a) I wasn't shouting abuse - I try and shout encouragement as much as I can, but admit am prone to the odd outburst and 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> there wasn't much abuse from anyone near me.

That doesn't mean to say I thought Bailey played well, I didn't think he added anything to the game particularly, and it was apparent after the first half an hour we didn't need a defensive midfielder on the pitch. I didn't think Priskin made much of an effort either, as for Roberts I don't really have a problem with him, which I know puts me in the minority.

Overall I thought Derby were poor against a team that were there for the taking. You can not win by giving it a real go, like we did against Barnsley, or you can not win by just not giving enough. I felt against Brighton we were in the latter category.

Maybe I was just extra frustrated given our recent run. Still, looking forward to a trip to Selhurst tomorrow,

I thought we created enough chances to have won comfortably, just didn't have the quality to stick it in the net.

I thought Bailey was OK and fans should be patient when he passes it to keep possession rather than deliver a hollywood pass.

I think you are ok as you point out that you don't boo.

I love your username as I grew up ( 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wacko:' /> ) in the Vulcan St end of the Popside.

I love you for keeping the faith and going to sarf landan Friday night.

I'm jealous that I am both working and 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> henpecked, so can't join you.

Come on you great big beautiful Rams............... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Yeah a lot of people thought we played well on Tuesday. Maybe it's just me. Really looking forward to today. On the train from Derby with my lad soon as he finishes school, Palace tonight, tour of Wembley tomorrow (so I can show him where I fell over about three rows of seats when Pearson scuffed it in!) 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I thought the first-half we were decent against I thought one of the poorer sides this season. We created good openings but missed them. Second half, when they got hold of Ward we lacked creativity, ideas and above all somebody to grab hold of the game and lift us above mediocrity.

Totally agree about Defensive Midfielder, waste of a player in my view unless you have full-backs who are a threat going forward, then they can cover across like De JONG does for Man City. I can't see why Roberts is a scapegoat, he is a decent left-back and we certainly missed him when he was out.

Why would more people want Clough out than the Yanks ??

Why would anyone want Clough out?

Why would anyone want GSE out?

Why would anyone not want Clough out?

Why would anyone not want GSE out?

22 page thread I would guess you would find the reasons if you went back and read it through

I would say in terms of where we need to bring players in, its not as clear cut as it is has been in recent years. In my opinion the problem lies in centre midfield which is odd as we have 4 very capable centre midfielders for this division, all show flashes of brilliance but all can go missing for long periods of time and that has cost us, for every quality hendrick moment, there is a moment of transparency in the middle of the park, same with Green and Bryson. I think Bailey has much more of an impact when in that position, our poor form has started when he got injured, two years on the trot.. but far to many occasions this season we have seen our central midfielders get dominated and if you lose the middle of the pitch, 9/10 you lose the game.

Us fans can't even decide on what 'type' of centre midfielder we need, we've got 4 good 'box to box' players IMO and no question that one more is needed but what, I would argue central midfielder who would take hold of the game and get possession in the oppositions half would bring on the players around him and make us more lively in the oppositions half.

I think the strikers we have, will score goals with service provided.

Us fans can't even decide on what 'type' of centre midfielder we need, we've got 4 good 'box to box' players IMO and no question that one more is needed but what, I would argue central midfielder who would take hold of the game and get possession in the oppositions half would bring on the players around him and make us more lively in the oppositions half.

I'd like a big ugly fecker, tattoos all over his face, veins popping out his temple, missing a few teeth, chunks of flesh missing out his ears, nose that's been broken on countless occasions, has a missus that drinks pints and smokes cigars. Kinda person you wouldn't want to meet down a dark alley after a few Stella's with the footballing skills of Roy Keane and Patrick Vieira.

Not much to ask for is it?

at least we don't have this retard on here..

This Clough can't sign the players he wants doesn't wash with me pal. So bar west ham and leicester who have spent more than us on players in the championship this summer? Blackpool won promotion with half Clough's wage budget and transfer money to buy players. Norwich didn't spend much money, neither have southampton, teams that have spent far less than us are way ahead of us because they have proven championship managers and not some fool we stole from non league because of his sir name FACT.”

Scneiderlin 1.2million

Fonte 1.3million

Lambert 1million

Cork 750k AND 20k a week wages

Fox 1.8million

Steve DE ridder 1million

there is a few more, as well can't argue with how they have spent their money at all but blows cloughs budget out the water!

Most the people around me are young. Its the plastic hooligan East Corner. Some are hurling abuse because they're making a show.

And some of the things they come out with are simply not true. For example, most of us here that are true football addicts are often in a rough agreement of who's played well etc. There was lots of abuse for Baileys passing backwards and sideways. But these are the exact people that will say

"FFS Derby!!! Can't string 5 passes together!!"

"HOOF!! ***** football Derby"

What exactly do they want?

Well they want Bryson to "shooooot!"..... But then when it goes 10m over from 30 yards he's "fckin waste of skin!!"

Then we've got Roberts who is "*****!! Every week"

But anyone with any sense of fairness would say he's been decent more often than not. (he was poor v Brighton tbf.)

When we win, we're going into the Champions League. When we lose we're "Fckin shockin, I aint watchin this *****.

Proper gobshites who copy eachother, never say a bad word about the same few players. And go OTT witheverything.

What they want is a beautiful passing game that only goes forwards and all shots and crosses are only allowed a 3yard stray off target. Ward can make endless mistakes and positional errors but Roberts should not make any. Clough should only play schoolboys if they score otherwise it's a joke that we're playing kids.

Where's the balance?

You've summarised everything I feel and hate about going to watch Derby.

Great post.

I would say in terms of where we need to bring players in, its not as clear cut as it is has been in recent years. In my opinion the problem lies in centre midfield which is odd as we have 4 very capable centre midfielders for this division, all show flashes of brilliance but all can go missing for long periods of time and that has cost us, for every quality hendrick moment, there is a moment of transparency in the middle of the park, same with Green and Bryson. I think Bailey has much more of an impact when in that position, our poor form has started when he got injured, two years on the trot.. but far to many occasions this season we have seen our central midfielders get dominated and if you lose the middle of the pitch, 9/10 you lose the game.

I think the strikers we have, will score goals with service provided.

I don't agree about Bailey, he offers little creatively and is very slow to see a pass. We played the best matches at home with a 442 formation this year. If we play the 451 we need a wide man who offers more than Davies.

What we need is going back to the past someone who can lift the fans like Dean Saunders or Igor who came in and lifted the fans and the performances of all those around him.

The guy who could this and is sure to be available is Billy Sharp of Doncaster, a great goalscorer and fine all round player as well. If we don't do anything this January my impression is a lot of ST holders will turn it in this summer, nobody is going to listen to any promises or hints at promises again I fear. Also we could see plenty of attendances as low as Tuesday and Pride Park looked a really soulless arena just over half-full, also the loan guarantees could be a problem for Mr Glick if 15000 paying ST holders are not retained.

Clough clearly has a tiny budget to work with irrespective of what GSE might claim otherwise. Actions speak louder than words on this.

But he needs to maximise his signings surely? What I mean is he's bought in someone like Dave Martin and hardly every played the guy. Did Clough even bother to see him play in person before bringing him in or did he just rely on the word of a scout? I assume we can't afford to keep buying players that never get a game for us?

2-3 games is not enough time to bed a player into the first team squad. Martin, Cwyka and Maguire need a run out in the team; an extended run of games. All of these players have previously shown a glimmer of what they could achieve before they were prematurely thrown on the scrapheap.

Archived