Remaining fixtures 2011

Bris Vegas

When on a bad run any game in the NPC looks tricky.. How many points do you predict? Where will we be come 2012

West Ham (A) L

Brighton (H) L

Crystal Palace (A) D

Bristol City (H) W

Ipswich (A) L

Leeds Utd (H) W

West Ham (H) L

From the 7 games I can see us getting only 7 points which would be satisfactory going into 2012.. I can see us slipping down to around 15th/16th and a good 5/6 points off the top half.. I can imagine then Glick would be under some decent pressure to make some signings in January to try and reignite our season

For me this season is going the same way as last season, except this time last season we had a better first 11 and played better football.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When on a bad run any game in the NPC looks tricky.. How many points do you predict? Where will we be come 2012

West Ham (A) L

Brighton (H) L

Crystal Palace (A) D

Bristol City (H) W

Ipswich (A) L

Leeds Utd (H) W

West Ham (H) L

From the 7 games I can see us getting only 7 points which would be satisfactory going into 2012.. I can see us slipping down to around 15th/16th and a good 5/6 points off the top half.. I can imagine then Glick would be under some decent pressure to make some signings in January to try and reignite our season

For me this season is going the same way as last season, except this time last season we had a better first 11 and played better football.

West Ham (A) L

Brighton (H) D

Crystal Palace (A) L

Bristol City (H) D

Ipswich (A) D

Leeds (H) D

West Ham (H) L

18th

Some strange predictions there Bris, beating Leeds and Bristol City at home is ambitious, Leeds away form is very strong and Bristol City have got some decent players and improving alarmingly under their new manager.

Brighton have been dire of late and that's a game we should be looking to win, they've got a lot of injuries and if we lose Saturday that will be a big game. I'd take a point from both Palace and West Ham, two very tough games.

Some strange predictions there Bris, beating Leeds and Bristol City at home is ambitious, Leeds away form is very strong and Bristol City have got some decent players and improving alarmingly under their new manager.

Brighton have been dire of late and that's a game we should be looking to win, they've got a lot of injuries and if we lose Saturday that will be a big game. I'd take a point from both Palace and West Ham, two very tough games.

I can see us raising our game against Leeds like we did last year, it's ambitious but infront of a bumper crowd (it's on boxing day) I can see us snatching a 2-1 or a 1-0 and defending for our lives..

Also you're right, Bristol City have been improving greatly of late, but I'd fancy us against them rather than a team of Brightons ilk who like to get the ball down and play it.. An early goal for Brighton and I can see them keeping the ball and picking us off for another easy 0-2.. I also don't see us having any fit strikers for that game.

December has not been a good month for us in recent years, so I'm hoping for a minor miracle.. 10 points or more out of the 7 games would be more than welcome.

West Ham (A) L 3 or 4 nil if our defence dont tighten up......

Brighton (H) D (if were lucky)

Crystal Palace (A) D

Bristol City (H) D

Ipswich (A) L

Leeds Utd (H) W

West Ham (H) L

Cant see us doing any better than that if we play like we did against hull for the majority of the game.....and i'm an optimist when it comes to Derby

West Ham (A) L

Brighton (H) L

Crystal Palace (A) D

Bristol City (H) W

Ipswich (A) L

Leeds Utd (H) W

West Ham (H) L

i can imagine then Clough (the manager of DCFC) would be under some decent pressure to make some signing in January to reignite our season

• 2 weeks later...

Archived