FREEBIES

ianm

Only 24,000 today and hundreds of freebies in the West Stand. The plan of hanging onto the extra fans given the discounts from the last match really worked well!!

Get it sorted Glick the lads on the park deserve better support. I will say it again not many will pay £28 plus to watch second tier football.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watch the crowds slowly rise when were still in the top six over Christmas

Think the only sell out games well have this season will be

Southampton ( already gone I know )

The red dogs :-)

West ham

Can't see any others being a sell out personally other than leiscter

I don't see why people think of West Ham as a big game.

Only 24,000 today and hundreds of freebies in the West Stand. The plan of hanging onto the extra fans given the discounts from the last match really worked well!!

Get it sorted Glick the lads on the park deserve better support. I will say it again not many will pay £28 plus to watch second tier football.

I'm sorry ianm.

I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say or what your opinion is of the board or the attendances. You've really come out of the closet with this one, I didn't know you had an opinion either way.

Can you please repeat yourself many times in different threads and start arguments with hundreds of other posters for pages upon pages so we all know how you feel.

Portsmouth brought a small crowd which didn't help

Oh so of the 24,000 there were about 23500 derby fans. That's more than there were at most of the other home games

That sounds a bit of a dig reading it back. Was just trying to point out that maybe done if the extra fans that came to saints have stuck around.

3-1, great result today. Pleased for Maguire getting a chance and goal, nice to see Ward getting off the mark again.

Oh and a decent attendance again today.

Few beers now getting ready to watch MOTD and FLS.

What did you get? I've got Cobra bottles.

3-1, great result today. Pleased for Maguire getting a chance and goal, nice to see Ward getting off the mark again.

Oh and a decent attendance again today.

Few beers now getting ready to watch MOTD and FLS.

quite annoyed that you have hijacked this thread with positivity when i was basking in the miasma of negativity. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Archived