FREEBIES

ianm

Erm, Derby pay the wholesaler for the wholesalers goods. Are you saying that the wholesaler will charge more because they have received a ST? Not sure I follow you?

The wholesaler may look kindly on giving discounts to Derby perhaps.

That is my point, they are probably offsetting the cost of the ST against the cost of the goods, therefore its not free.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what is the reason for your wholesaler getting these fee ST's then?

You're arguing, I was just responding to our friend who claimed that we gave away 2500+ free ST's!

That is my point, they are probably offsetting the cost of the ST against the cost of the goods, therefore its not free.

jeez you're like a dog with a bone.

pipe down, i'm right, you're wrong, i'm never wrong, it's impossilbe.

This the point I have made already above. With the discounts/negotiations your wholesaler has given to Derby to retain it's business year on year has paid for his own ST.

I dont agree with these offers,apart from the ground being full of people who dont support Derby (but like a deal) ,tickets shouldnt be cheaper than what season ticket holders have paid.For the southampton game there was 2 for £20. My ticket was more than £10 even though I paid for it before the season started.

The only time season ticket holders are valued by the club is when its time to renew.

Unfortunately this is a fact of life. Is it not the same with sky TV, all mobile providers and broadband etc?

This the point I have made already above. With the discounts/negotiations your wholesaler has given to Derby to retain it's business year on year has paid for his own ST.

No money changed hands for the ST. therefore it was FREE!

I feel a free banning coming on.

No money changed hands for the ST. therefore it was FREE!

I feel a free banning coming on.

A ban for disagreeing with you? Very clever. You're wrong anyway, you're threatening to ban me because you're losing the debate.

Thought this message board was a little more open for discussion, shouldn't have bothered, go ahead ban me for having a difference of opinion, I'll not be posting on here any longer.

A ban for disagreeing with you? Very clever. You're wrong anyway, you're threatening to ban me because you're losing the debate.

Thought this message board was a little more open for discussion, shouldn't have bothered, go ahead ban me for having a difference of opinion, I'll not be posting on here any longer.

Dunna worry, it's Boycie's "humour"

Archived