FREEBIES

ianm

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 crates for £20, Becks Vier, Grolsch and Kronenburg. Only cracked open the Grolsch so far, been chilling nicely in the fridge. Going down a treat.

It's not all positive tho, isn't TV crap on a Saturday before the football? Shocking, I'm having to watch James Corden and Piers Morgan.

Perhaps more to the point, and a valid reason to knock the board.

There were supposed to be facepainters outside the ground as part of the family festival or whatever they called it. Was there feck!! When we asked a steward he had not been told about the family fun day, and no mention in the prematch briefing about it. Wonder if the promised first team squad member was there fir those fans who purchased tickets in the North Stand.

http://mobile.dcfc.co.uk/runtime/derbycounty/article?articleId=2495434

3-1, great result today. Pleased for Maguire getting a chance and goal, nice to see Ward getting off the mark again.

Oh and a decent attendance again today.

Few beers now getting ready to watch MOTD and FLS.

How can you possibly stay up and watch the FLS when we`ve conceded a goal?

3 crates for £20, Becks Vier, Grolsch and Kronenburg. Only cracked open the Grolsch so far, been chilling nicely in the fridge. Going down a treat.

It's not all positive tho, isn't TV crap on a Saturday before the football? Shocking, I'm having to watch James Corden and Piers Morgan.

No wonder people go out and get trashed up town. The TV certainly isn't worth staying in for.

Good to know that Corden is a massive Take That fan though. Sleep easy now.

I think 400 is more the likely figure taking away the 7-800 away fans.

May I respectfully suggest you stop complaining about something that neither us nor you have any control over, and instead take your suggestions to the club? I know they'll not care and will ignore you, but still.

If it bothers you that much why don't you start saving now, the £20 a match youve said in the past you'd be prepared to pay and you will have nearly enough to buy a season ticket come next season.

I've got a Season Ticket mate but there are plenty who have not and either can't or won't pay those ludicrous matchday prices as and when they want. Season Tickets are good value but match to match prices brainless.

Archived