FREEBIES

ianm

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only 24,000 today and hundreds of freebies in the West Stand. The plan of hanging onto the extra fans given the discounts from the last match really worked well!!

Get it sorted Glick the lads on the park deserve better support. I will say it again not many will pay £28 plus to watch second tier football.

Has it escaped your notice that we've been consistently high in attendance numbers for years? Not as high as we could be, granted, but it could be a hell of a lot worse.

Stop wittering over nowt.

May I respectfully suggest you stop complaining about something that neither us nor you have any control over, and instead take your suggestions to the club? I know they'll not care and will ignore you, but still.

Or may have actually had experts crunching the numbers and realise his suggestions wouldn't work.

Phew, I was already starting to worry about lack of negative posts. Now we are getting on the track again.

Do not worry there will always be something. I am surprised no one has mentioned NC's obvious hatred of Cywka yet or the fact that Mason Bennett has probably neglected his homework while playing today.

what did you think of today's game, ian?

It was good at last we are seeing some quality players to watch. As I predicted on these boards McGuire looks a good good player and Hendrick was man of the match again, special mention to Anderson and Roberts they played good solid games.

People would argue anything on here though that's why it is so much fun. Some argued when I praised Hendrick, saying how good he was likely to be and my belief is that lad is going to be a top top player. The only debate is how long can we hold on to him.

It was good at last we are seeing some quality players to watch. As I predicted on these boards McGuire looks a good good player and Hendrick was man of the match again, special mention to Anderson and Roberts they played good solid games.

People would argue anything on here though that's why it is so much fun. Some argued when I praised Hendrick, saying how good he was likely to be and my belief is that lad is going to be a top top player. The only debate is how long can we hold on to him.

Can you look in your crystal ball and predict the lottery numbers too 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Has it escaped your notice that we've been consistently high in attendance numbers for years? Not as high as we could be, granted, but it could be a hell of a lot worse.

Stop wittering over nowt.

Not in income though and that is the point. We can't afford the players many think we should because those attendances are largely made up of ST Holders who have paid the same price for years and free or discount tickets.

It is a key issue and Glick needs to get it right and he does not seem capable.

Not in income though and that is the point. We can't afford the players many think we should because those attendances are largely made up of ST Holders who have paid the same price for years and free or discount tickets.

It is a key issue and Glick needs to get it right and he does not seem capable.

But surely attendances would be lower if ST prices went up?

Did you buy a new one special for this season?

I've had them before but not since the Season when the 3 Amigo's ripped us off. It was a new one and I am in a position to know how difficult it is to go to as many matches as you want or scrounging trying to get a free or low priced ticket just so you can actually go to the match.

But surely attendances would be lower if ST prices went up?

I've never said they should. Had they done so there would have been a mass exodus.

There are also more complicated issues oft discussed on here as to why Glick dared not increase the ST prices.

I've had them before but not since the Season when the 3 Amigo's ripped us off. It was a new one and I am in a position to know how difficult it is to go to as many matches as you want or scrounging trying to get a free or low priced ticket just so you can actually go to the match.

So why the moaning about ticket prices you have bagged a good deal there

- can you give any examples from any clubs where reducing ticket prices has increased income.

So why the moaning about ticket prices you have bagged a good deal there

- can you give any examples from any clubs where reducing ticket prices has increased income.

Because I am not selfish and know plenty of people who would like to go but either can't commit to most games work or playing and managing local teams, or can't justify £30 or won't pay that amount.

Other clubs have had to reduce prices to maintain gates both Sheffield clubs have for example. I know of no other club that lets as many in for little or nothing as we do and consistently as well.

Because I am not selfish and know plenty of people who would like to go but either can't commit to most games work or playing and managing local teams, or can't justify £30 or won't pay that amount.

Other clubs have had to reduce prices to maintain gates both Sheffield clubs have for example. I know of no other club that lets as many in for little or nothing as we do and consistently as well.

Any evidence that this has increased revenue?

Archived