Derby County v Portsmouth

froggg

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maguire, O'brien and Robinson all off injured. Doubt OB will be playing on wednesday, read in todays paper bennett was a centre half two years ago, If the injury crisis get any worse he will probably end up playing there 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

Kilbane and Buxton to pick from at CH.

Just a thought has fielding lost faith in his back four or is it just me as he never once threw the ball out today it was just hoofball again Pompey played the 1-2 passing game well today ( which is what we need to be doing more of ). As it's our main threat if we get it to feet :-)

But well played lads and bring on earnshaw and Cardiff!!!!!!

COYR

Maybe Clough knows Anderson ain't that skilful on the ball, OB just hoofs it and heads it, Shackell is carrying a knock ( and he seemed to hurt himself a little when he cleaned out their player early in the first half) and Roberts is just Roberts. No point throwing it out to them.

I knew his poems were crap.

I'm resigned to not having my work fully recognised until after my passing....true artists' talents are often appreciated by later generations rather than the knuckle dragging oafs they are forced to share this planet with... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

well, people appreciated my legendary poem "Daveo thou art a cnut"

I'm not dead yettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Archived