James Perch

GeneralRam

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all seriousness I am worried we even asked for James Perch, I have watched him on numerous occasions and come to the conclusion a long time ago that he was garbage, I remember laughing an awful lot when Newcastle signed him, truly dreadful player.

I remember when he pushed Hulse for the penalty at the city ground, it was so stupid and un-needed and it cost them the game to add to that he looks like his a few chromosomes missing from having the full set, so definitely a no from me.. shocking, shocking player!

In all seriousness I am worried we even asked for James Perch, I have watched him on numerous occasions and come to the conclusion a long time ago that he was garbage, I remember laughing an awful lot when Newcastle signed him, truly dreadful player.

I remember when he pushed Hulse for the penalty at the city ground, it was so stupid and un-needed and it cost them the game to add to that he looks like his a few chromosomes missing from having the full set, so definitely a no from me.. shocking, shocking player!

I don't see no pun in there, I saw the biggish post and got excited only to feel utterly left down by the end of it. You are right tho.

Archived