Leicester City v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CBA with this game.

Tempted to sell my ticket tbh. We've barely sold any, we'll lose, the Leicester chavs on the segregation will be giving it the big 'un the whole game, desperate to have a set of fans hate them back. Unfortunately, we're not Loughborough Dynamo or Ashby Ivanhoe. The police will be rediculously over the top so i'll have to get there about 5 hours early to avoid being shoved about and bossed around by some up his own arse copper and the stewards will be jebs, SKY will refer to it as THE East Midlands derby when it isn't...

Arrrrggh. P*ssed off.

2-0 Leicester unfortunately.

Playing golf in the morning with me sheep shagging brothers.... All 4 of em (including a couple of lamby nephews)

I must find my banter hat and knuckle duster...

you are taking way more interest in this game then any forest fan ever has, almost as if you really care about it, much more than we do.........................

you are taking way more interest in this game then any forest fan ever has, almost as if you really care about it, much more than we do.........................

Four Derby fan brothers. Can`t you understand why it means what it does to me ?

Dont give a monkeys about what it means to you. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

4-0 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Four Derby fan brothers. Can`t you understand why it means what it does to me ?

Dont give a monkeys about what it means to you. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

4-0 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Who do Leicester fans see as the bigger rival? Forest or Derby? Or does it just depend on the area?

We've not had a busting game with you guys for ages.. The Robbie Savage diving incident, the 0-4 and 0-3 reverses at our own grounds and the playoff final seem such a long time ago now..

Whilst our rivalry with Forest has grown bigger over the past 3 years, with you guys it's literally non existant.. Kudos for the guys trying to create a spark, problem is I just don't see it anymore.. Hopefully tomorrow we'll win with full of incidents so you can come back to PP with revenge..

Last season was probably the easiest and most powderpuff rivalries I've ever seen, and the easiest 6 points you'll get for many years.. at least at PP we were a shambles.

Glad we've got a completely new team now though

CBA with this game.

Tempted to sell my ticket tbh. We've barely sold any, we'll lose, the Leicester chavs on the segregation will be giving it the big 'un the whole game, desperate to have a set of fans hate them back. Unfortunately, we're not Loughborough Dynamo or Ashby Ivanhoe. The police will be rediculously over the top so i'll have to get there about 5 hours early to avoid being shoved about and bossed around by some up his own arse copper and the stewards will be jebs, SKY will refer to it as THE East Midlands derby when it isn't...

Arrrrggh. P*ssed off.

2-0 Leicester unfortunately.

Have we not sold many mate?

Would be going if my missus wasn't working! Can't even get to the u18s in the morning!

One day, the media will figure out that Leicester hold as much rivalry with us as The Sheffield clubs and Stoke. Maybe even less than Stoke??

Derbyshire fox and his brothers might see it differently though! How did one of you end up a Leicester fan?

Just had a gander at their forum out of interest. What you'd expect;

Talking about our rubbish support. Why? No idea. They're expecting low 20k's tomorrow. Must be the rugby eh? Lol. Jesus, I thought this argument was boring 5 years ago. Zzz

Have you seen what Matt Mills has said about the game? He's "never experienced a Derby v Leicester game before. Nor have a lot of the other lads". ....... Well Matt, it's like a Leicester v Anyone else game. BECAUSE WE'RE NOT RIVALS." The atmosphere is ordinary!! Ffs!

They mention the noise that broke the minutes silence last year. Our fault apparently. Even though in reality it was both sets of fans.

They also said the atmosphere last year was good!! What!!? It was pretty ordinary in both games!

God I wish Coventry would give them some banter. They really are annoying! They can't help but build this game up.

Please go away!! We don't care how many fans you don't get at home because of the Rugby. We don't care how good your away support is. We don't care what division your in! Leave us alone! It's just another game!

These rants make it sound like we care, strangly enough.

I know mate, but the real truth is that we're being misunderstood. People outside our club have got our fans completely wrong. I find it annoying beyond words that we're being hyped into this big game. We're being told how important this "rivalry" is to us. It gets annoying. Its like taking an annoying little brother out with you. I find it really annoying!

Watch Manish and Claridge bang on about it tomorrow night. How it was a massive game for us.

Anyway, I need to take a breather!

Btw Uttox, they dont like you very much on Foxes Talk.

0-1 Shackell 34 min

Leicester start well before Shack scores from a corner, somewhat against the run of play. Leicester booed off after hardly creating a chance in the 2nd half. Sven resigns and apolgises for everything has been involved with since he became England boss. He pays back all the money he has earnt since that time. Leicester think they are going to get O'Neil back. They actually end up with another top ex-England boss, currently struggling in the Championship. Leicester end up 16th and go into admin. Loads of local buisnesses go bust, then Leicester get a new ground.

Archived