Leicester City v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And he's going to Liverpool

I see that you read The Daily Mirror.

How does having a helicopter deliver the matchball in any way tie in with Remembrance Day? That's why some Derby fans were shouting/jeering they didn't have a clue why it was there.

It was from the military training school. We wanted a Chinook but they`re all in Afghanistan 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ8rfMV6eqM

Go!!

Otherwise the media hype for THE East Midlands derby will all be for nothing if only 1500 Rams turn up.

They had the match ball delivered by helicopter into the centre circle last time!!!

And no-one really understood why.

yes i was there....the British Legion were collecting outside the ground.

I.had to go to that poxy hotel next to the ground and morph into a Lesta chav to queue up just to get a pre-match drink.

It was a very disappointing game. The team didn't really turn up did they..

It was the beginning of the end of our good run.

Pearson and Moore in, Barker went walkabout, Leacock went awol and it was 1-0 to the chavs.

Wasn't it a soft penalty for the second?

Then a long walk back to the station and thousands of Derby fans piling onto the train.

Geoff Hoon sulking in the shadows.

They had loads of loan players...Naughton, Cunningham, Curtis Davies.

Not sure that they have such a good balance this year.

eally hope we go there and avenge that defeat.

We have no reason to fear anyone but we need a bit more goal threat away.

I'll go 1-1

Robinson.

I remember Howard making a huge difference. A tortured Barker!

King ran the game unchallenged in midfield and we surrendered the middle of the park to him and Abe?

Were a bit tougher to break down than that now so I hope we get something. Plus there's no Pearson or Moore liabilities. Between those two and Cywka having one of those games where he vanishes we never looked like having a shot did we!?

But B. Davies and Ward certainly won't surrender easily. Not in attack or defence. Bryson and Hendrick arent shy either. So unless they have vastly improved with all those signings I think we can give them a better game. Mills and Bamba...... S. Davies won't get anything out of them if he doesn't drift away from them.

Quietly confident of a point atleast

I remember Howard making a huge difference. A tortured Barker!

King ran the game unchallenged in midfield and we surrendered the middle of the park to him and Abe?

Were a bit tougher to break down than that now so I hope we get something. Plus there's no Pearson or Moore liabilities. Between those two and Cywka having one of those games where he vanishes we never looked like having a shot did we!?

But B. Davies and Ward certainly won't surrender easily. Not in attack or defence. Bryson and Hendrick arent shy either. So unless they have vastly improved with all those signings I think we can give them a better game. Mills and Bamba...... S. Davies won't get anything out of them if he doesn't drift away from them.

Quietly confident of a point atleast

Nothing wrong with anything you`ve said there. Good post.

Love the two way rivalry about this game

Leicester are so depserate to be our rival and big our games up.. And we're so pessistant in telling them they mean nothing to us that when you look at it (reverse psychology) it does look like we are bothered about them.. The more you deny it, the more obvious it becomes.

Read their forums, they make me laugh, they keep banging on about our **** support.. Why are they that bothered that year after year we get bigger numbers than them? Support means naff all, just look at Newcastle.

On to the game, does anyone else look at Leicesters team and think for the amount they've spent on it, they're not actually that good. When I think of the best players in the division, none of Leicesters names come to mind.

Hendrick, Shacks, Fielding and Brayford would walk into their team no problem.

Anyway on to the game. 0-3 Rams.

Robinson will have Mills number with ease and bag 2 and Hendrick will destroy their midfield and hit home another one late on.. And when 80 mins approach you'll see the Leicester masses leaving.. Fire drill mark II style.

Robinson will have Mills number with ease and bag 2 and Hendrick will destroy their midfield and hit home another one late on.. And when 80 mins approach you'll see the Leicester masses leaving.. Fire drill mark II style.

Who are you and what have you done with Bris? Missing somewhere in the middle of Mexico?

Leicester are so depserate to be our rival and big our games up.. And we're so pessistant in telling them they mean nothing to us that when you look at it (reverse psychology) it does look like we are bothered about them.. The more you deny it, the more obvious it becomes.

Read their forums, they make me laugh, they keep banging on about our **** support.. Why are they that bothered that year after year we get bigger numbers than them? Support means naff all, just look at Newcastle.

On to the game, does anyone else look at Leicesters team and think for the amount they've spent on it, they're not actually that good. When I think of the best players in the division, none of Leicesters names come to mind.

What worries me is that perhaps Leicester are settling. Sven might know who his best 11/13 or so players by now and might be just about be figuring out how best to utilise them?

I know last season they looked alright. Brilliant on occasion. I look at them now and their signings and while I'm not sure they've improved as much as some think, they are certainly no worse. Sven was like a kid with new toys. He didn't seem to care to build on last season at all. Now he's figuring out that he may have jumped the gun a bit. King and Wellens and Abe are still key and Sven seems to have gone back to using those perhaps?

I dunno, don't pay much attention to other teams toomuch. I'd just rather have played them last month than now. And I'd rather play them now than next month. I still worry about them and West Ham walking the league.

You not fancy them??

As for the mocking our support, well, if it's so poor why do they bother discussing it? It's not poor. Neither Is theirs tbf. Or Forest's. But how can either of them say owt about ours. Over the years, don't we better both of them?

Steve Davies needs to get closer to his strike partner. He always seems to be too isolated for me, and he needs to pass the ball a bit more instead of always going for the left foot hammer.

in fairness.......he will be a bit isolated in a4-5-1

4-4-2 :-)

On West Ham, thier fans aren't happy with Sam Allardyce's tatics as it goes against the "West Ham way" (whatever that means) and Nolan is very ineffective for them. They have a lack of pace in midfield.

Personally I think no team will walk this league and who goes up may come down to character rather than quality.

Back on topic, I find it odd that Andy King isn't a regular starter for Leicester (6 starts and 3 sub apps), always thought of him as a top player at this level.

fester shitty can get fooked they mean fook all to us or anyone for that matter they are unimportant little blebs stick to rugby u inbred load of cock knockers! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Fire drill like last season ? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

To say im "uber confident" is an understatement.

And are you sure about them guys walking into our team ? Sorry but thats fookin funny.

As for the mocking our support, well, if it's so poor why do they bother discussing it? It's not poor. Neither Is theirs tbf. Or Forest's. But how can either of them say owt about ours. Over the years, don't we better both of them?

Mongols mock your support.

Back on topic, I find it odd that Andy King isn't a regular starter for Leicester (6 starts and 3 sub apps), always thought of him as a top player at this level.

He is a top player but Sven is a TW4T !!!

Archived