We only had 10 men flyover at the Shitty Ground

curb

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what people were expecting. It was never gonna brush the tops of the floodlights.

Seen these planes before, and the one today looked the same as what Blackpool fans did at Preston the other year.

Shame it was really overcast at PPS today, but on the whole thought it was OK.

Maybe next time drop inflatable sheep on the pitch at the Shitty Ground. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/happy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />

My Forest mates at the game text me and they saw the funny side of it and said the plane looked good.

Think our shocking display on the pitch has put everyone on a downer today with the plane not even able to enlighten the doom and gloom at Pride Park at the minute.

it looked very good at pride park, obviously not quite as good at the city ground.

Forest fans would say that wouldn't they. They're hardly going to say it was good! It was clearly visible over PPS so I'm sure it was over the Sh1ty Ground. At least we have a reason to fly a plane over them!

Forest fans would say that wouldn't they. They're hardly going to say it was good! It was clearly visible over PPS so I'm sure it was over the Sh1ty Ground. At least we have a reason to fly a plane over them!

Lol, we have plenty of reasons to fly a plane over pride park. Difference being we just arent that sad enough to do it and wouldnt be able to find a banner big enough anyways!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

£2k that could've gone towards something meaningful went on a plane that few could see and one that the red side of the Trent didn't resort to when they beat us 5-2.

That money could've gone towards aid in Africa but instead it went on that plane. It could've gone towards grass roots football, anything. But it went on that when it wasn't worth doing.

I can see how some people might be a bit down on it.

£2k that could've gone towards something meaningful went on a plane that few could see and one that the red side of the Trent didn't resort to when they beat us 5-2.

That money could've gone towards aid in Africa but instead it went on that plane. It could've gone towards grass roots football, anything. But it went on that when it wasn't worth doing.

I can see how some people might be a bit down on it.

Oh shut up.......

Archived