We only had 10 men flyover at the Shitty Ground

curb

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is a hero of mine, looking at his twitter he's taking his star fit bird to some matches in January. Saw he's been in contact with Nick, he'll know what's happening.

Yes I have been in touch with him on twitter... Comes across as a sound geezer...

He will be coming to a few home and away games in January so will get to actually meet him then, he will be coming with us along with his Mrs who is American and it will be her first game!

Nick

Yes I have been in touch with him on twitter... Comes across as a sound geezer...

He will be coming to a few home and away games in January so will get to actually meet him then, he will be coming with us along with his Mrs who is American and it will be her first game!

Nick

Meeting a couple of stars, that would be quite cool.

Hi guys.

Thanks so much for promoting this on here and making it a sticky, and for any donations you have made so far.

If anyone has any comments or questions please post in here and I will do my best to answer your queries.

We will be collecting again in The Vic before the Barnsley game from 6pm onwards.

Cheers,

Ron.

hey 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> i really agree with what you are doing 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> how much have you got and how much more do you need?

Thanks. We're up to £675 and need to get to £2,000. All the details are on the website as well as a running update of the total.

Hope to get half way there by the end of this week.

Thanks. We're up to £675 and need to get to £2,000. All the details are on the website as well as a running update of the total.

Hope to get half way there by the end of this week.

I'm just wondering why 19th November was the date chosen?

Surely something like this should be done a week or two after the event whilst its still fresh & raw, not two & a half months later!!

Personally i think thats the only bad bit about this idea. Good Luck

I'm just wondering why 19th November was the date chosen?

Surely something like this should be done a week or two after the event whilst its still fresh &amp; raw, not two &amp; a half months later!!

Personally i think thats the only bad bit about this idea. Good Luck

Hi - Thanks for the query.

The choice of date is down to 2 factors:

a) We wanted us both to be at home so Rams fans can see the plane too.

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> We need time to raise the money, get the banner made etc.

If we are able to raise the money quickly enough we could look at October 29th, but that means we need everyone to keep helping to spread the word and donate!

Archived