We only had 10 men flyover at the Shitty Ground

curb

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Training facilities can be any field, what's wrong with a bit of cold? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> Balls and shizzle like that would be around £100 but that'd be per team, and if you'd bought an entire league brand new equipment/kits then it'd be a great effort.

Regardless, this could go on and on 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Just feel it's a shame that £2k went on that.

You have to pay rent to the council to use their fields for playing matches. Training facilities need to be secure especially when you have kids playing due to safeguarding children and anyway you need to meet certain conditions to for the insurance companies.

I know people who run kids football and it costs more than £2k a year to run one.

the flyover was the only highlight in a very poor afternoon.notts fo**st fans are never going to say "wow that was a really good idea well executed" were they? Who cares if it wasnt viewed brilliantly? they all knew exactly what it said. It was a good idea,look at the response the idea got in the start.

its unfair to criticise it now.

Went out Saturday night and bumped into quite a few Forest fans and to be fair they took it in good spirit ,I donated a few weeks back because its a good laugh which is exactly what it should be .I am sure the red dogs will have a go back sometime in the future and we will just have to smile and look happy .Fair play to the lads that organised it and Forest fans with a sense of humour.

It was funny up until they scored. Then after the match , when we found out forest had won, I felt it was a bad idea.

But that was just me.

The ups and downs of being a Derby fan eh Boycie? Least you had a 'ickle' something to make you smile, even if it didn't last long.

It would be interesting to find out how many of the people who all of a sudden think it was a bad idea actually went to the match when we won 2-1.I went to the game and had a brilliant day.It is also hard to describe how much the fo**st fans were fuming.The flyover was a reminder of that.

Can't help feeling the money spent on this could've gone to something more worthwhile. It was an awful idea and funny for about 5 seconds.

Gordon Bennett, this was a laugh at our rivals expense, lighten up FFS, maybe we should start a thread to see how much Ramsfans donated to Children In Need to shut you moaning do gooders up.

Gordon Bennett, this was a laugh at our rivals expense, lighten up FFS, maybe we should start a thread to see how much Ramsfans donated to Children In Need to shut you moaning do gooders up.

I couldnt agree more.The problem these days is somebody is always telling you how to spend your money.This was a bit of fun.No kids are starving because of it,dogs havent been made homeless to fund it.It was £2,000 not £2m !!

I paid towards it,so no doubt I must chuck a tenner in a tin to save the romanians in alvaston fund to balance the karma.

Well we chucked a few quid in but didn't see the plane, so ta muchly's to the lurvely campers who provided the links to it!

So what if we lost and they won, not ideal obviously but hey ho. They'd still have been a bit sick when that went over their heads, so for that few seconds = priceless. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

I didn't donate to CIN either. Does this make me tight?

Yep, ya tight bugger 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

I made the mistake of nipping into Derby on Friday morn and they were collecting on every street corner. You feel a bit pressured when they come at ya with rattling buckets. I think I gave them a couple of quid but I hope they all didn't take a percentage out of the total, as sometimes this is the case. Still, a great cause though.

Archived