Kenny Dalglish

james_ram

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone see him on Match of the day tonight? So so rude, just completely disregards anything that the reporter asks him as a silly question. Grow up Kenny.

I've just sat here thinkin of something to say against this cause I've always been a big fan of him, but yano what? Your right, why couldn't he just answer the questions? What did you think about the actual lpool-evton highlights? i was surprised they wern't first based on the size of the derby but it should have been first cause it was fantastic!

I've just sat here thinkin of something to say against this cause I've always been a big fan of him, but yano what? Your right, why couldn't he just answer the questions? What did you think about the actual lpool-evton highlights? i was surprised they wern't first based on the size of the derby but it should have been first cause it was fantastic!

It was a little strange, I was slightly late in so presumed I had missed them. It was the biggest match today so basically should have been first in any case, but it was also quite a decent game. Glad Liverpool won, I really don't like Everton. Even better with the way they lost, I laughed through the highlights.

I prefer david moyes to the supposed "king" kenny all day long, he moans about the decisions that goes against him, then doesn't comment when the referee won them the game. With the money kenny has spent top 3 is a must, they are miles behind the two manchester clubs and not as good as chelsea, tottenham could also finish above them as well. Kenny like most liverpool fans are arrogant and above themselves, thinking they are so great and brilliant, it is why i laughed when united won the title for the 19th time, they need to face facts, they haven't won the premiership at all and the last time they won the first division was god knows when, and they aren't even close to winning it any time soon.

KD was right to say what he did IMO - the media constantly look to find what isn't there. Pressure on Roy Carroll. What pressure exactly? Only from the medias point of view.

He reminds me of someone a bit closer to home in that regard - no time for time wasters.

Anybody??

I prefer david moyes to the supposed "king" kenny all day long, he moans about the decisions that goes against him, then doesn't comment when the referee won them the game. With the money kenny has spent top 3 is a must, they are miles behind the two manchester clubs and not as good as chelsea, tottenham could also finish above them as well. Kenny like most liverpool fans are arrogant and above themselves, thinking they are so great and brilliant, it is why i laughed when united won the title for the 19th time, they need to face facts, they haven't won the premiership at all and the last time they won the first division was god knows when, and they aren't even close to winning it any time soon.

Blimey, dislike Liverpool much?

Answer me one question. Can you name me three managers who moan about referees when decisions go against them and actually hold their hands up when they do?

As for the rest of that rant, I don't know what that's in response to but it made me chuckle. Last time I checked there weren't many Liverpool fans going round telling everyone they were going to win the league and they certainly haven't been for the best part of three years. And top 3 isn't out of the question. They may be behind the two Manchester clubs and Chelsea but top 3 is certainly achievable, and I reckon Champions League is realistic.

As for Kenny yesterday, bit of a disappointing response but after beating your rivals 2-0 in what was a great local game, you're bound to be a bit annoyed when the first question is essentially how hard done-to your opponents were.

Blimey, dislike Liverpool much?

Answer me one question. Can you name me three managers who moan about referees when decisions go against them and actually hold their hands up when they do?

As for the rest of that rant, I don't know what that's in response to but it made me chuckle. Last time I checked there weren't many Liverpool fans going round telling everyone they were going to win the league and they certainly haven't been for the best part of three years. And top 3 isn't out of the question. They may be behind the two Manchester clubs and Chelsea but top 3 is certainly achievable, and I reckon Champions League is realistic.

As for Kenny yesterday, bit of a disappointing response but after beating your rivals 2-0 in what was a great local game, you're bound to be a bit annoyed when the first question is essentially how hard done-to your opponents were.

Liverpool fans are arrogant and above themselves in my opinion, I didn't mention that they go around saying they should win the league, however they act like they are the biggest club in the land and they are not, if they are behind chelsea and the two manchester clubs how is top 3 achievable? last time i check 2 plus 1 made 3 might just be my bad maths. You are right about managers but it doesn't mean it is right, just because no one else does it he should, along with the rest of them.

Well if he doesn't like the questions, you smile, answer and move on, you don't act like a complete git, it is called something called courtesy I guess the supposed king doesn't know what it means. Also i do generally dislike liverpool, crap city, crap fans and a crap manager.

Everton I hate a lot less than nearly all other English clubs.

Hard to beat Liverpool when the referee is on their side. But not to worry about that, refs aren't accountable for the decisions they makes. Never have to answer to anyone.

Not bothered about Daglish, but when responding about that red card he was such a knob! His eyesight must of got bad in the space of two weeks. He could see just fine then when Liverpool should of had a penalty and he ordered a meeting with Mike Dean.

Liverpool fans are arrogant and above themselves in my opinion, I didn't mention that they go around saying they should win the league, however they act like they are the biggest club in the land and they are not, if they are behind chelsea and the two manchester clubs how is top 3 achievable? last time i check 2 plus 1 made 3 might just be my bad maths. You are right about managers but it doesn't mean it is right, just because no one else does it he should, along with the rest of them.

Well if he doesn't like the questions, you smile, answer and move on, you don't act like a complete git, it is called something called courtesy I guess the supposed king doesn't know what it means. Also i do generally dislike liverpool, crap city, crap fans and a crap manager.

Agree with YR with everything except the 1st part, they do every year, they are gonna win the league, this year is there year!!!! It is getting to the point where Liverfail is becoming more annoying each year that I am hoping that they finish closer to the bottom 3 than the top 4!!!

I don't like Liverpool but I probably dislike them less then manure.

Apart from a couple of occasions in the 70's 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' /> , I have always found the scousers (both lots) friendly, knowledgable fans. Maybe its luck of the draw who I've spoken to in pubs over the years but for me, scousers are far better football people than some of the horrible, gobby, manure fans who never, ever, admit they were lucky or a decision in their favour was wrong.

Some of the small backstreet pubs round Goodison and Anfield are brilliant places to have a chat with proper football fans who know about the history of your club as well as their own.

Wouldn't go in them on a non-match day tho... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

• 2 weeks later...

I once had the misfortune of meeting Mr Dalglish after a game during his previous life at Anfield, I made the mistake of informing him that I thought they were lucky to scrape a victory in the duying seconds of the match, completely against the run of play. His response to me, as a rather awe struck young 20 something old at the time, in a nasty manner was "aye lad but the games played over 90 minutes - and don'y ye forget it". A certain Mr Hansen, standing in ear shot came over, sort of apologised for Kenny's attitude, had a chat and was a great bloke.

You can only take and judge people as you find them, I rate Hansen as a decent bloke but not Dalglish.

I once had the misfortune of meeting Mr Dalglish after a game during his previous life at Anfield, I made the mistake of informing him that I thought they were lucky to scrape a victory in the duying seconds of the match, completely against the run of play. His response to me, as a rather awe struck young 20 something old at the time, in a nasty manner was "aye lad but the games played over 90 minutes - and don'y ye forget it". A certain Mr Hansen, standing in ear shot came over, sort of apologised for Kenny's attitude, had a chat and was a great bloke.

You can only take and judge people as you find them, I rate Hansen as a decent bloke but not Dalglish.

Despite the attitude he was right tho wasn't he? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons//laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Despite the attitude he was right tho wasn't he? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Yeah he probably was to be fair, you just don't see it that way when you're on the receiving end of it at the time 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

• 4 months later...

I don't like or dislike the man but he must be a nightmare for journalists. He has such a dry sense of humour. I don't hold that against him though, everyone has their own ways of dealing with the press. Fergie takes delight in bullying journalists, Moyes is another sarcy sod. Wenger on the other hand is intelligent enough to give any question a decent answer.

A Gordon Strachan wannabe, just lacks the personality, humour and charisma.

He's a lucky man in my opinion, the yanks can't get rid if they want to, he's held in such high esteem by the Liverpool faithful it would be akin to shooting Bambi if they got rid of him. His record is not that much better than Hodgson's and the way they go on about that cup win you'd think they'd beat Barcelona in the CL final not won a cup Birmingham won the year before. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

I don't really like him at all, and as a manager I think he's vastly overrated. The whole 'King Kenny saving the day' thing is laughable. With the amount of money he's spent, and players like Gerrard, Reina etc already around the club they should have been aiming for a top four finish. He has spent extremely poorly, and to me looks like a manager who hasn't been in a job for about 15 years - which is exactly right.

His handling of the Suarez situation is laughable as well. Honestly, a 60 year old bloke running round with Suarez's face on his tshirt, it's a joke, I p*ssed myself when I saw it. I used to think Liverpool were classy but they've gone right down in my estimation, mainly due to him.

Archived