Kenny Dalglish

james_ram

Is it me, or is he quite possibly the rudest football manager going? He always has the attitude that 'journalists are bad, evil people' it seems when he's talking to them, he needs to lighten up and be happy he has a job. And stop questioning everything they ask him, they're doing they're job Kenny, if you don't like it, send your f*cking assistant.

Also, I think he would rival Schteve Mclaren in terms of being the worst motivator going.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Horrible manager, horrible player, horrible team, horribleclub horrible fans...fit daughter...(who is a journalist you know Kenny!)

Would you stop sitting on the fence for once in your life?!

I really think he was a stupid appointment. An emotional one. I don't really mind - he can't do any wrong, and while he's there, he's probably going to stump their progress. £70m on Henderson, Downing and Carroll? That really is a joke worth laughing at.

The only good thing he's done is sell Ngog. His presence on the football pitch offends me. He's woeful. Awful. Shocking. He doesn't deserve to play for a Premier League club. Apart from Wigan.

Roy Hodgson wasn't given the time that was needed - by fans or the board. It's impossible to work under those conditions when you have no confidence, and he's not the sort of personality who can take on the world.

Hes the right man for the job. And I'll be quoting this post in 18 months time. BTW james ram, if you arn't aware what The Sun reported about Hillsborough then your clearly not a footballing person. He has every right to dislike the media, not that i think he does to the extent you seem to believe.

Top manager who's record speaks for itself and who will take Liverpool back into the top 3 this season, that's my bet. He knows what he's doing when it comes to building a team, much as Nige is doing for us. Carroll may not be worth anything like £35million but he will be a 20-goal a season striker at the top level within a few seasons, no doubts.

Losing Meireles has been a massive blow especially after seeing Kenny begin to get the best out of him. Bellamy could prove to be a very shrewd signing.

Liverpool will be top 3 again this season, King Kenny will see to that

Hes the right man for the job. And I'll be quoting this post in 18 months time. BTW james ram, if you arn't aware what The Sun reported about Hillsborough then your clearly not a footballing person. He has every right to dislike the media, not that i think he does to the extent you seem to believe.

So because one newspaper spouted lies he has the right to hate everyone associated with the media?

Did you see the way he spoke to the Sky Sports reporter on Wednesday night? He showed a complete lack of respect for someone just doing their job.

If I remember rightly Dalglish was as hated in the 80s as Ferguson has been in the 90s and 00s. If Dalglish continues his whinging and disrespectful attitude it won't be long before he is hated again.

Also if everyone thinks getting Liverpool back into the top 3 would make him King again, I think you are sadly mistaken! Anything but a top 3 finish would be a travesty based on what he has spent in the last 2 transfer windows.

Top manager who's record speaks for itself and who will take Liverpool back into the top 3 this season, that's my bet. He knows what he's doing when it comes to building a team, much as Nige is doing for us. Carroll may not be worth anything like £35million but he will be a 20-goal a season striker at the top level within a few seasons, no doubts.

Losing Meireles has been a massive blow especially after seeing Kenny begin to get the best out of him. Bellamy could prove to be a very shrewd signing.

Liverpool will be top 3 again this season, King Kenny will see to that

You wouldn't like a cheeky bet on that would you.?

Liverpool will not get in to the top 3 this season, they are miles and miles and miles behind Chelsea and not even on the same planet as the two teams from Manchester.

They will be scrapping for a Europa league place with teams like Spurs, Fulham and West Brom, that is the level they are at.

"King" Kenny's record does speak for itself, you are correct, but all it says to me is...."I will keep throwing money at it until eventually something will go right for me"

I actually quite like Carroll as a player, but the 35 million they paid for him is a good indication on how bad a manager he is, no one in the right mind would have paid that for potentially a one season wonder. (who wont get 20 goals a season either...unless he drops down a league or two)

In my opnion, they've fluffed the last two appointments. Hodgson is an expert with teams like West Brom and Fulham. His days of managing teams like Inter are over, and he wasn't able to handle big names. Also, whilst he didn't get alot of time, he didn't do himself any favours signing players like Paul Konchesky.

Dalglish, as someone has already said, looks like a purely emotional investment, and the new manager syndrome wore off pretty quickly. Bad judgement on players, bad tactics - he looks like a man who hasn't managed a team for years. Which he is. They could do worse than look across the park at Moyes.

Daglish is an annoying f*cker, although i can kind of understand his reply to the interviewer after their game Wednesday. The question was something like 'a great game, but just how well did Brighton play?' - what a **** first question.

Saying that, i remember him moaning about bad decisions the other week when about 2 games earlier they'd scored offside goals at Arsenal. Typical manager.

So because one newspaper spouted lies he has the right to hate everyone associated with the media?

Did you see the way he spoke to the Sky Sports reporter on Wednesday night? He showed a complete lack of respect for someone just doing their job.

If I remember rightly Dalglish was as hated in the 80s as Ferguson has been in the 90s and 00s. If Dalglish continues his whinging and disrespectful attitude it won't be long before he is hated again.

Also if everyone thinks getting Liverpool back into the top 3 would make him King again, I think you are sadly mistaken! Anything but a top 3 finish would be a travesty based on what he has spent in the last 2 transfer windows.

Yes.

I really think he was a stupid appointment. An emotional one.

Clough WAS a stupid and emotional appointment at the time, as the board reacted to our fans desperation after being starved of good football, we were approaching our 125th anniversary so nostalgia of his Dad's time here was at a high and he'd only had non-league experience.

But I do admit Dalglish was a bizarre appointment, definitely inspired by the hotheads in the stadium who were calling for Hodgson's head at the time.

But, like Ferguson, Dalglish is hated by many and gets into the papers moaning. Also he's had the liberty of spending the money Chelsea generously gave them for Torres *that he has wasted a lot of) but I can only see it working out quite well for Liverpool at the moment.

Archived