Kenny Dalglish

james_ram

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was in & around the NUFC first team from 2009 onwards up to when he left in early 2011. Ok maybe a good few years is a bit of white lie, but for 1 1/2 years he was in their first team he was scoring regularly. I reckon he'll go to a 'lesser' team with lower expectations and suddenly start knocking them in again.

On a side note I don't really get all the hate for Liverpool myself - seems a bit OTT, but then again haters gonna hate no matter what.

I hate liverpool because they are the biggest hypocrites in football.The footballing world has to all stop for them because of hillsbrough ( a tragedy that was the fault of their own fans). They conveniently want everybody to forget Heysel though where there fans killed juventus fans.The Heysel tragedy also lead to English teams being barred from competing in Europe,thus robbing Derby of a UEFA cup place and robbing me of a chance to see my club play in Europe.

They are a disgrace of a football club.

I hate liverpool because they are the biggest hypocrites in football.The footballing world has to all stop for them because of hillsbrough ( a tragedy that was the fault of their own fans). They conveniently want everybody to forget Heysel though where there fans killed juventus fans.The Heysel tragedy also lead to English teams being barred from competing in Europe,thus robbing Derby of a UEFA cup place and robbing me of a chance to see my club play in Europe.

They are a disgrace of a football club.

Steady on mate.

Steady on mate.

it is true. ticketless fans stormed the turnstiles.I have the deepest sympathy for the families of the dead but to blame the police entirely for the tragedy is total folly.

The think with liverpool is it is always somebody elses fault,fans,players,managers,owners...all the same.

Total and utter scum.

it is true. ticketless fans stormed the turnstiles.I have the deepest sympathy for the families of the dead but to blame the police entirely for the tragedy is total folly.

The think with liverpool is it is always somebody elses fault,fans,players,managers,owners...all the same.

Total and utter scum.

You miss the whole point of the Hillsborough scandal. It was the police (and a desperate government) who lied and blamed the fans totally.....the fans were not angels, but incompetent policing was the major factor. Its been proven in court.

The government has admitted it was wrong.

The police have admitted they were wrong.

The Sun newspaper has apologised for making up lies about the fans behaviour.

The inquiry found the main cause of 96 deaths was police incompetence.

Don't let any of that ruin your bigotry though will you.

You miss the whole point of the Hillsborough scandal. It was the police (and a desperate government) who lied and blamed the fans totally.....the fans were not angels, but incompetent policing was the major factor. Its been proven in court.

The government has admitted it was wrong.

The police have admitted they were wrong.

The Sun newspaper has apologised for making up lies about the fans behaviour.

The inquiry found the main cause of 96 deaths was police incompetence.

Don't let any of that ruin your bigotry though will you.

All completely true Mr Uttox....

and don't forget...Dogleash is still useless!!

• 1 month later...

BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18073446

Kenny Dalglish has left his post as Liverpool manager.

The 61-year-old has paid the price for Liverpool's poor performances in the Barclays Premier League.

Dalglish's departure comes after he held face-to-face talks with principal owners John W Henry and Tom Werner in Boston on Monday.

The Scot had been expected to depart on holiday on Wednesday but he postponed that and remains on Merseyside.

More to follow.

I know Liverpool and Dalglish are not exactly popular on this forum but.....maybe a tad harsh if he was sacked?

Only Everton and Newcastle were the real only surprises to finish above them in the league, give the guy a bucket load of cash and give him a season to do what? what was the expectation?

2 cup finals maybe brushed off on here but would of done the club good financially.

Would of given him another season with his signings, gave him a bit of pocket money to spend in the summer and see where they were at Xmas.

Then again may have walked so who gives a toss.

I know Liverpool and Dalglish are not exactly popular on this forum but.....maybe a tad harsh if he was sacked?

Only Everton and Newcastle were the real only surprises to finish above them in the league, give the guy a bucket load of cash and give him a season to do what? what was the expectation?

2 cup finals maybe brushed off on here but would of done the club good financially.

Would of given him another season with his signings, gave him a bit of pocket money to spend in the summer and see where they were at Xmas.

Then again may have walked so who gives a toss.

Spent £100m+ and ended up with finishing on the same amount of points as Fulham and won a League Cup.

Archived