Nottingscum Forest v The 10 RAMS

Boycie

Their fans would disagree - go read their forums 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Yeah - I had a laugh reading through the match thread over there earlier - you kind of have to take everything with a pinch of salt, they're a bitter and twisted bunch for the most part! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well.

The forest fans are as deluded as Gadaffi hiding in a hole thinking he'll be leader once again.

Once more we had the early ****** that we derby fans are only expecting at the Shed that they call the City Ground. But, penalty scored and us down to 10 men, we dragged ourself up and dusted ourselves down. I admit, I feared the worse.

As the game progressed, there was a emerging belief that actually this wasn't turning out as we'd expected after the conversion of the early penalty. Confidence pulsed through the team and although possession was limited in the first half, we dealt with the Forest passing it around without any teeth being bared.

Their man went down, and Miller made the mistake of trying to help his mate and signalling for the physio to come on. Derby played on. Boy did they play on, Clough Jnr implored they played on, and to devastating effect. Jamie Ward slotting the ball through the legs of Lee Camp after making a run into the box that should not of been allowed to happen.

The second half was our chance to regroup and take the game to the red dog barstewards, and boy did we all rue the missed header from the young 19 year old Irish midfielder Hendrick. A turning point maybe? would the tree huggers now take this as a warning and up their game? Legzins made a great save high to his right, and even Daddies boy Camp applauded I seem to remember.

Derby must have had about 20% possession in the second half, it seemed so from where I was stood (not sat) looking through the nets.

SMACK! Hendrick takes the ball off another Derby players toe and we are jumping around like fresh fecked fleas in the away end!

Could we hold on? I expected a scum goal anytime in the added period, but, in hind sight, we never looked like conceeding. Shackle and all his defence mates were great all game.

Well done the Rams, and well done the fans.

Oh, and to the Forest fans above us who wanted to kill me and my mate, (understandable really) let me say this. It's only a game.

But, to the winner goes the spoils

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/javaImages/5e/dc/0,,10270~3333214,00

poetry boycie, poetry. *sniff*

yes, I impressed mesen.

I'm getting prepared for a feature that Daveo is developing. It's a front page to the forum where articles can be displayed by individual members. Any feature really, light hearted and filled with fun and banter.

I'm sure daveo will explain it all shortly, and if you are interested in writing a piece, pm a mod or admin.

simples.

Well i'm on a laptop with a crappy dongle in Scarboro at the mo. I hope that link above worked - I have a worry that it hasn't.

Think there were a few confused people walking down Scarboro front today when they heard MrRam scream, 'get in there' from the balcony of a pub, just after receiving that wonderful text; Derby's scored - 2-1

The game was not shown in Poland until now, just finished watching it,, what a game ,, i feel sorry for Frankie but the boys did him justice, very proud day, it killed me not logging on skysports or facebook all day but it was worth it , thankyou boys , 10 MEN , WE ONLY HAD 10 MEN 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

The game was not shown in Poland until now, just finished watching it,, what a game ,, i feel sorry for Frankie but the boys did him justice, very proud day, it killed me not logging on skysports or facebook all day but it was worth it , thankyou boys , 10 MEN , WE ONLY HAD 10 MEN 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Poor Frankie, but just as much Tomasz Cywka. But tonight, every single one of those lads will know exactly what a great day they've given us all.

And a great start to the season too. I'd of taken this if it had of been on offer!!!

You shoulda seen all the Forest lot with their 5-2 gestures..... finally that game has become nothing more than a distant memory. Especially when Ward gestured to them 2-1.

well.

The forest fans are as deluded as Gadaffi hiding in a hole thinking he'll be leader once again.

Once more we had the early ****** that we derby fans are only expecting at the Shed that they call the City Ground. But, penalty scored and us down to 10 men, we dragged ourself up and dusted ourselves down. I admit, I feared the worse.

As the game progressed, there was a emerging belief that actually this wasn't turning out as we'd expected after the conversion of the early penalty. Confidence pulsed through the team and although possession was limited in the first half, we dealt with the Forest passing it around without any teeth being bared.

Their man went down, and Miller made the mistake of trying to help his mate and signalling for the physio to come on. Derby played on. Boy did they play on, Clough Jnr implored they played on, and to devastating effect. Jamie Ward slotting the ball through the legs of Lee Camp after making a run into the box that should not of been allowed to happen.

The second half was our chance to regroup and take the game to the red dog barstewards, and boy did we all rue the missed header from the young 19 year old Irish midfielder Hendrick. A turning point maybe? would the tree huggers now take this as a warning and up their game? Legzins made a great save high to his right, and even Daddies boy Camp applauded I seem to remember.

Derby must have had about 20% possession in the second half, it seemed so from where I was stood (not sat) looking through the nets.

SMACK! Hendrick takes the ball off another Derby players toe and we are jumping around like fresh fecked fleas in the away end!

Could we hold on? I expected a scum goal anytime in the added period, but, in hind sight, we never looked like conceeding. Shackle and all his defence mates were great all game.

Well done the Rams, and well done the fans.

Oh, and to the Forest fans above us who wanted to kill me and my mate, (understandable really) let me say this. It's only a game.

But, to the winner goes the spoils

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/javaImages/5e/dc/0,,10270~3333214,00

i was too far back to see the forest fans above, but i saw a lot mocking them towards the end 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

That was never a red card! The fact that Fielding has right to stand his ground (goalkeeper talking here) and didn't move to Block Miller, which doesn't help the fact he fat ******* aswell!!!!! means its wasn't a red card and TBH a harsh peno. Miller knock the ball past fielding (even if you want to call it a shot) Miller must make a attempt to go round him which he didn't and Fielding didn't change the direction of his body to block him. The fact there was 3 defenders around him and of which Roberts clearded it off the line should of made it in Feldings Favor. Fielding made a genuine attempt for the ball.

And after that the ******* tree huggers wanted us to kick the ball out before Wards goals?!!?!?!?!?!? Well done Derby players, what goes around comes around

RANT OVER!

That was never a red card! The fact that Fielding has right to stand his ground (goalkeeper talking here) and didn't move to Block Miller, which doesn't help the fact he fat ******* aswell!!!!! means its wasn't a red card and TBH a harsh peno. Miller knock the ball past fielding (even if you want to call it a shot) Miller must make a attempt to go round him which he didn't and Fielding didn't change the direction of his body to block him. The fact there was 3 defenders around him and of which Roberts clearded it off the line should of made it in Feldings Favor. Fielding made a genuine attempt for the ball.

And after that the ******* tree huggers wanted us to kick the ball out before Wards goals?!!?!?!?!?!? Well done Derby players, what goes around comes around

RANT OVER!

It looked like the ref was'nt going to send him off until Greening, Reid and some other cnut demanded it. The ref was pressured into the decision.

if he gives the penalty he has to send the keeper off simple as that, he gave it so he had no choice, it was a clear goalscoring opportunity and therefore he had to go.

I don't agree with that Young Ram - if he thinks its a foul, it's a penalty. If Roberts is clearing the ball behind him, why does it have to be a red card?

I don't agree with that Young Ram - if he thinks its a foul, it's a penalty. If Roberts is clearing the ball behind him, why does it have to be a red card?

it was o brian, it doesn't say if he will definitely score, but it is certainly an opportunity to score, past the keeper and in all likelihood putting it in since o brian only just got there when he ran into fielding. It was a goalscoring opportunity and therefore if he gives it, by the letter of the law he has no choice.

if he gives the penalty he has to send the keeper off simple as that, he gave it so he had no choice, it was a clear goalscoring opportunity and therefore he had to go.

Rules are different for keepers, like I said keepers have the right to stand their ground, he didn't do anything to inference the shoot, so for me it wasn't a peno

it was o brian, it doesn't say if he will definitely score, but it is certainly an opportunity to score, past the keeper and in all likelihood putting it in since o brian only just got there when he ran into fielding. It was a goalscoring opportunity and therefore if he gives it, by the letter of the law he has no choice.

But whenever there is a covering player, even though there is always "an opportunity to score", there is usually no sending off. No red card for me, as not clear cut enough.

Rules are different for keepers, like I said keepers have the right to stand their ground, he didn't do anything to inference the shoot, so for me it wasn't a peno

I wasn't commenting if it was a peno or not hucknall, in honesty having seen it twice i can see cases for both sides of it.

Archived