Why haven't we got any players in on loans yet ?

twinthe_12

Tom Glick has just told us that "Derby are likely to wait for the emergency loan market to open before they add to their squad ?

Why is that, when several other clubs already has signed several players on loan ?

Are we so poor that we even can'tafford any loandeals before some of the unwanted players in the club has left ?

Hull has just loaned Martyn Waghorn on loan untill newyear, a player Clough for a very long time has said he would like to sign, and Clough has said fro a long time, that he would like to ad to the squad - a forward and a central midfielder, so why haven't we got him or someone else in ?

It's a mistery !

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hull has just loaned Martyn Waghorn on loan untill newyear, a player Clough for a very long time has said he would like to sign, and Clough has said fro a long time, that he would like to ad to the squad - a forward and a central midfielder, so why haven't we got him or someone else in ?

It's a mistery !

Waghorn just doesn't want to come here... never wanted. So nothing to do with Clough i'm afraid.

He's gone to Nigel Pearson who brought him to Leicester.

I can't understand why we haven't got Ryan McGivern (man city LB) or other decent young player from PL though.

Looks like we won't have any season long loan deals now. Just short term crap.

If waghorn had wanted to join us he would have done by now!!! Perhaps Nigel decided to concentrate his efforts elsewhere. The Premiership teams will announce the 25 man squads next week then the club will now who is available for loans.

Sometimes things in life take time, we have bought in 8 players since the season ended and did our business before a lot of other clubs realised the season had ended!! We are doing just fine and I'm sure Nigel has his targets in mind

If waghorn had wanted to join us he would have done by now!!! Perhaps Nigel decided to concentrate his efforts elsewhere. The Premiership teams will announce the 25 man squads next week then the club will now who is available for loans.

Sometimes things in life take time, we have bought in 8 players since the season ended and did our business before a lot of other clubs realised the season had ended!! We are doing just fine and I'm sure Nigel has his targets in mind

You are are you, mmmm

They could have made half season or full season loans during the window.(Addison for example)

However a well planned series of emergency loans for the same player can see you keep someone until the end of December (90 odd days), saving a month or two of wages.

Kilbane;)

I presume that we were waiting to see if we could shift any players out in the recent transfer window before getting anyone in then. Now we know where we are (i.e. no-one in or out), we know how we stand for when the emergency loan window opens next week.

Does anyone who if the Chelsea defender Bertrand has gone anywhere? Since we could do with a left-back.

I presume that we were waiting to see if we could shift any players out in the recent transfer window before getting anyone in then. Now we know where we are (i.e. no-one in or out), we know how we stand for when the emergency loan window opens next week.

Does anyone who if the Chelsea defender Bertrand has gone anywhere? Since we could do with a left-back.

He is in Chelsea's 25 man squad

If Chelsea loan him out, when he returns back to them can he go back into the 25 man squad?

The 25-man squad can't be changed until January. I doubt any club would loan players out that are in the squad, because it would reduce the number of players available. Besides bring in the 25 man squad means the manager sees a role for them with the first team.

Archived