Blackpool v Derby County

GboroRam

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://fansonline.net/blackpool/mb/view.php?id=846255

Reading this thread, seems like we are a bunch of miserable ***** in their eyes and I have to agree with them.

And they're right too!!! You'd think we were Arsenal, Man U or Barca the way we go on about how we should be playing champagne football. At this early stage of the season with so many new players to bed in a good run of results, no matter how they're achieved will build confidence and allow the players to relax a little more. Once that happens we'll start to knock it around a bit...

We have had an extra days rest, they have a few aging players, Kevin Phillips, Barry Ferguson, think it will be 2-2 K. Phillips and Ian Evatt putting 2-0 up but we snatch a goal back from O'Brien and Robinson equalises on 89, then in the 94th min he has a brilliant chance to square the ball to hendrick for a simple tap in, but blast the ball into the top corner of the stand.

I'm trying not get to carried away this season. My Forest supporting friend keeps reminding me of my "It's play off form, that is" quote from last season, after which we didn't win or draw for aaaages.

A draw against a recently relegated team away from home would be a good result, I like Holloway myself, enjoy the way his team plays football. They also have some players in there that really get stuck it, like the Fletcher guy, so think some of our players will find them tricky.

1-1. Davies and Phillips and a good atmosphere. Anyone know how much tickets Derby have sold for yet another midweek match in Blackpool?

COME ON DERBY!

We have had an extra days rest, they have a few aging players, Kevin Phillips, Barry Ferguson, think it will be 2-2 K. Phillips and Ian Evatt putting 2-0 up but we snatch a goal back from O'Brien and Robinson equalises on 89, then in the 94th min he has a brilliant chance to square the ball to hendrick for a simple tap in, but blast the ball into the top corner of the stand.

Theo isn't capable of making errors, he's too good.

I'm trying not get to carried away this season. My Forest supporting friend keeps reminding me of my "It's play off form, that is" quote from last season, after which we didn't win or draw for aaaages.

A draw against a recently relegated team away from home would be a good result, I like Holloway myself, enjoy the way his team plays football. They also have some players in there that really get stuck it, like the Fletcher guy, so think some of our players will find them tricky.

1-1. Davies and Phillips and a good atmosphere. Anyone know how much tickets Derby have sold for yet another midweek match in Blackpool?

COME ON DERBY!

In excess of 1,000 for sure, someone on another site was claiming near 2,000 but I can't quite believe that but over 1,000 for a Wed night is very good.

Archived