Blackpool v Derby County

GboroRam

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will their formation be this:

..................Fielding......................

..Brayford..Shackell..O'Brien..Kilbane..

...................Bailey........................

.......Hendrick...Bryson...B. Davies.......

................................Ward.............

................S Davies..........................

But I hope Hendrick joins Bailey and Ward goes on the wing.

I thought Bailey and Ward were supposed to be out?

Team doesn't look so bad after all, although I'm still not convinced about Kilbane.

Maguire to come on in the 72nd minute if we're losing, Croft if we're not. Robinson to come on at some stage regardless of the way it's going.

Erm, has Clough been reading these forums? Has he taken my advice :eek:

A 3 man midfield of Bryson, Hendrick and Bailey with Ward and B.Davies occupying wide positions and S.Davies up top..

I'm actually excited now :D

Perhaps he knows how to play against certain teams and how not to play against others? :rolleyes:

I think Pool have got the best chance by far, but if we defend well and get some luck we could come away with some points.

Perhaps he knows how to play against certain teams and how not to play against others? :rolleyes:

I think Pool have got the best chance by far, but if we defend well and get some luck we could come away with some points.

My only worry now is if he doesn't give Ward or B.Davies any licence to get forward and we just try and get bodies behind the ball (10) and hoof it at any chance to S.Davies in the hope he scores another wondergoal..

Let's see.

Though if they get the ball and keep it, Bailey, Hendrick and Bryson could dominate midfields this season with simple keep ball, pass and move.

My only worry now is if he doesn't give Ward or B.Davies any licence to get forward and we just try and get bodies behind the ball (10) and hoof it at any chance to S.Davies in the hope he scores another wondergoal..

Let's see.

Though if they get the ball and keep it, Bailey, Hendrick and Bryson could dominate midfields this season with simple keep ball, pass and move.

Ward will need to be covering Kilbane a fair bit, but I imagine Bryson and Davies will be allowed to roam. And Ward bombs forward all he likes anyway while covering so no real issue there.

Our goals, if any, will probably come in the second half. Theo/Maguire against a tired Blackpool defence sounds pretty useful.

Archived