Clough Out by November - Dave Jones In

ChorleyRam

In respect of Birmingham thought we evens at half time and happy to be 2-1 up especially after coming from goal down.

However in second half gutted we were not 4-1 up as Ward got his studs stuck in the ground and then hit the crossbar before they had a shot. I have seen the stats for that game and did not realise they 18 shots apparently at us. Mindblowing as I could not really recall apart from the one that hit a post a shot that I thought really troubled us.

SO for me no I thought we played well and defended wwell played together as a team well and deserved the result.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is getting bloody ridiculous!

Another win,and he`s got to go!:p

I'm really enjoying this! There must be so many anti-NC folks out there waiting to start the bleating again - and the team just keeps on winning. Of course, they will be back when we lose a game or two, saying they told us etc. But in the meantime, let's enjoy a start none of us thought would happen; let's enjoy the prospect of NC being Manager of the Month [not quite what this thread is saying..] and let's hope that we can maintain this run for a few weeks to come.

It will come to an abrupt halt for sure but what a great platform to build on.

Apparently this is their best start to the season in about 5 years! :D

Chants of 'We Want Billy Davies back' from the stands during the game! Brilliant! :D

Can you imagine how far over the barrel Billy would have them if they went back to him on bended knee? :D

Watch this space when Nigel fails to deliver any decent results at the start of the season. The inevitable will happen....

Hey ChorleyRam...just out of curiosity, could you check with your bookie and check something for me...what exactly are the current odds on Dave Jones getting Cloughies job by November? :rolleyes:

Archived