Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

crazy rumours going round that you guys lost to belper and clough was on the bench!

cant be true can it? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />

And we had. Keeper upfront for half an hour - I think we took the Ajax total football model to a new level, I agree players should be able tok adjust positions and be competent but Deeney upfront and the manager on the bench was tad to far for me - but he did nearly score from 30 yards apparently! So not all bad - I guess....

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw on their forum as it happens on this forum their fans going on about the bigger club and the better club, my advice is if you support either Derby or Forest based on size and/or quality you should be tested for brain damage!

I support Derby because I live 9 miles away from the ground, and 12 miles away from the Forest shed, oh and I was brought a baiano shirt all them years ago, if I had been brought a Pearce forest shirt then who knows what sort of a uneducated sausagey **** I would be now.

If you want to spout on about being the biggest club and the best club - simply support man utd and bore off!

Arrrgh mate!

I hate that "big club" argument. It's a waste of energy isn't it?

Both second tier has beens with a good fan base clinging on to former glories to try and ease the pain of being very ordinary again.

A few k fans and a shiny trophy won decades ago are what we bicker over. Tbf most the time on here it's banter. But I see on other forums how worked up some fans get and actually argue who's bigger. It's like Pompey and Rangers arguing about who manages finances better.

Anyway, 2 league championships and we get 25k despite being *****. When that FFP comes in and Man City crumble, we will be massive!

I bet there are loads of fair minded views about Derby on LTLF?

Yes. In fact, our very own guest Red_Dawn has been talking about us over there.

"I'm a member of a Derby forum usually for wind up purposes and what does make me laugh is the constant evidence I present, that shows we are much better liked by neutrals and seen as a much bigger club than Derby. We're the most popular away day too.

They won't accept it. Despite almost every fan of the championship saying it.

''it isn't real evidence'.

The forum I'm on about does have alot of dick measuring from rival fans, and I have to say, we often come out on top.

Nobody likes Derby or their soulless legoland stadium. Everyone loves the City Ground as an away day.

Although they still insist its a 'shed' http://www.forestforum.co.uk/images/smilies/laugh or that we only won 'two coffee cups'!

Mind boggling delusions!"

The bold bit's my personal favourite.

"I'm a member of a Derby forum usually for wind up purposes and what does make me laugh is the constant evidence I present, that shows we are much better liked by neutrals and seen as a much bigger club than Derby. We're the most popular away day too.

The forum I'm on about does have alot of dick measuring from rival fans, and I have to say, we often come out on top.

Nobody likes Derby or their soulless legoland stadium. Everyone loves the City Ground as an away day.

Although they still insist its a 'shed' http://www.forestforum.co.uk/images/smilies/laugh or that we only won 'two coffee cups'!

Classic!

I've amended his title against his avatar for him for that one.

Clough's goals/games ratio for Derby is better than Tysons.

I'm reporting Forest to trading standards. We signed a 'striker'

No chance Alpha.

A striker is a lazy whatsit who down tools, refuses to do the job he's paid for and expects everything to be done for him.

Definitely does what it says on the tin! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

The like was for calling me Madam....... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

You're just like us at the end of the day - ups and downs - peaks and troughs.

Just wondered because your 'peak' was really high and I wanted to know how deep your 'trough' was.

'Twas all. Spose we'll all have to wait and see. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

people learn from 10 years of disappointment

Clough's goals/games ratio for Derby is better than Tysons.

I'm reporting Forest to trading standards. We signed a 'striker'

he's a great player for getting the ball down the wing and into the box but never ever a striker.

aggggggghhhhhhhhhh the amount of times he brilliantly got the ball into the box but decided to sky it over instead of passing to an open player so annoying

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

I do enjoy reading Dawnie's posts over there. By rights he should probably p1ss me off no end, but how can you be irritated by someone who comes across like that Nephew you've got who's a bit special.

He just wants to be liked......nice as pie to us then shows off to his mates over there........bless.

The fact Dawn has mentioned Forest being a bigger club than Derby has made me wonder whether he is worth bantering with.

I can't be arsed to talk to anyone who genuinely believes Derby and Forest are different size clubs.

Try DerbyMad and the Forest equivalent. Like a playground half the time.

What is it with Forest fans? My mates like it sometimes, always gotta finish with "we've got the upper hand" type comments, the upper hand with what?

What are these wind ups? Red Dawns usually kissing bottoms as far as I've seen. He has a go sometimes, somebody comes back at him and then he's kissing bottoms again.

What is it with Forest fans? My mates like it sometimes, always gotta finish with "we've got the upper hand" type comments, the upper hand with what?

What are these wind ups? Red Dawns usually kissing bottoms as far as I've seen. He has a go sometimes, somebody comes back at him and then he's kissing bottoms again.

Haha yeah, I know what you mean, I personally haven't seen any of these so-called "wind ups". I guess he's just trying to look cool for his friends, bless him.

I had to look them up ,

Belper's Christchurch Meadow ground is well appointed with excellent facilities and a first class playing surface.

The Club owns the freehold for its football stadium at Christchurch Meadow. The stadium incorporates a floodlit training area adjacent to the high quality floodlit main pitch.

The current stadium capacity is 2,600, incorporating a 500-seater stand completed at a cost of £200,000, with further covered standing accommodation for 300 spectators.

The Club has invested heavily improving the stadium and, in 1999, new changing rooms, a clubhouse and function/conferencing suite were constructed at a cost of £250,000 to ensure that the club's facilities are of sufficient quality to allow the club to progress through the Non-League system.

Archived