Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it isn't. The players rate him, the fans rate him, he plays good football, I am very pleased.

I heard the players (all six of them) basically had to tell them to hire him as they were sick of them gragging their feet with the appointment. Your owners are truely clueless...

I can totally understand the piss taking, I imagine the new owners thought they could have got Redknapp but..

Pretty chuffed with SOD, who got us finally playing some good stuff last year even with muppet in charge.

Hardly 'iconic' but I'd rather us have a safe bet with someone who plays good football rather than Hoddle or Sven.. That would have been a horror show!

Tell you what.. Cotterill must be ******* gutted !

I can totally understand the piss taking, I imagine the new owners thought they could have got Redknapp but..

Pretty chuffed with SOD, who got us finally playing some good stuff last year even with muppet in charge.

Hardly 'iconic' but I'd rather us have a safe bet with someone who plays good football rather than Hoddle or Sven.. That would have been a horror show!

Tell you what.. Cotterill must be ******* gutted !

I think the Iconic bit may be to come

you could be right, Dawnie, judging by the outcome of that sketch..

a right come uppance.. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Some of your lots comments when we got took over reminded me of this..

'luck?! Luck?! Did you say luck?! I became considering richer than you through honest hard work!'

Or putting up with Cotterill for so long incase you were wondering..

Archived