Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

This may be tasteless, but I think enough time has passed. Do you think Doughty made some voodoo deal with the devil? He was a forest uber-fan, perhaps, on the eve of a game that was likely to be forests lowest point in recent

history, he made the ultimate sacrifice, and old beelzebub passed the goal drought curse onto us.

Just a theory. But if its true, we need Glick to step up.

Utterly retarded.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with Boycie,

I got up early to walk the dog that day only to return home in a state of exuberance and anticipatory orgasmic expectation only to find it was off. Booooooooooooooo.

Could have had a lie in.

What!! You Went OUTSIDE in those terrible conditions..?? What's wrong with you man are you CRAZY..!!?

Had a call from Mr Glick, they are prepared to offer us nothing to help us get back for the game....thanks a lot.

So, I invited them all to mine last night for a barbeque and beers....waking up this morning after 2 hours sleep with the biggest ever hangover was tough...but guess what Mr Glick...It was worth it.....as Boycie always says....it's much better to give than receive.

What!! You Went OUTSIDE in those terrible conditions..?? What's wrong with you man are you CRAZY..!!?

Had a call from Mr Glick, they are prepared to offer us nothing to help us get back for the game....thanks a lot.

So, I invited them all to mine last night for a barbeque and beers....waking up this morning after 2 hours sleep with the biggest ever hangover was tough...but guess what Mr Glick...It was worth it.....as Boycie always says....it's much better to give than receive.

Well they're not known for spending......but they could have gained a lot of kudos with some well advertised 'kindness' 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

That isn't very good from the club. Did they not offer you anything to make the trip worthwhile? Free beers before the game? Anything? The club is really making some fans not to want to like it!!

Funny how a few weeks changes everything ey? We may actually go into the March game on better fom than you.

On a separate note, the ticket I have for the original date. Will that be ok at the turnstiles?

No.

You will be dragged away and impaled on the Clough & Taylor statue.

Archived