Interview with Tom Glick

NorfolkRam

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Filled with hope I am filled with hope:D

Heres hoping for Southampton away for the first game:D (selfish I know)

That would suit me too, because we could be on our hold by then, doing a theme park tour of the UK. Peterbrough (should they make it) away would suit too, might be able to sneak that in on a travelling day.

Cheers for that Norfolk.

Lets wait and see.

TBH Derby are out of options. They can't really afford to spend anothe summer and another season keeping the ship steady.

First season back we flirted with relegation.

Last season relegation was never really a threat. We always looked like we could pull away. But we were warned

The season just gone we never really pulled away. We stumbled along hoping we wouldn't get caught. Relegation looked less impossible. We had a bigger warning. We didn't make the 50 points Nigel asked for months back.

Next season we will be relegated if we don't make serious strides. Time to push that boat out.

We'll see. :)

We went there when I was doing done training in Bournemouth. You get a nice view of Bournemouth airport, that's the only saving feature of the place.

ha!

Is it really THAT bad??? :eek:

Maybe glick is a robot who doesn't eat or sleep he just lives Derby. Think about Xmas day!

He has clearly never been to cromer on a sunny day. Play abit of minature golf follwed by some surfing or body boarding then relax while crab fishing. (maybe miss out the last one)

We went there when I was doing done training in Bournemouth. You get a nice view of Bournemouth airport, that's the only saving feature of the place.

I found that the under 10's really enjoyed it. There's nothing there for older kids - which is one reason why the little ones enjoyed it!

They also liked the performances they do of Alice. When we were last there the characters wandered around in costume - my 4yr old granddaughter followed Alice round for about 2 hours!

Glick is saying absolutely nothing new or anything that inspires me with confidence. How come they pay him so much? My PA could have done that and she's on less than £20K.

When you think of the revenue he has brought in through sponsorship..etc I can see why he is so key to the americans. I doubt your PA has earned you millions through sponsorship in the past couple of years? I actually doubt there is anyone better in the division than him at his job!

Glick is saying absolutely nothing new or anything that inspires me with confidence. How come they pay him so much? My PA could have done that and she's on less than £20K.

I am sure that she is a whizz at negotiating million pound deals and playing contracts too? Get her a rise anyway you tight sod!

So the Millions earnt through sponsorship is all down to Glick? :rolleyes:

Not sure he is saying it is all down to Glick but increase certainly co-incided with him joining the club.

I think the point he is making is that whatever Glick costs us is more than offset by the money the additional revenues GSE have helped us raise, I point I totally agree with.

I'd heard that revenue from Marketing and Sponsorship had actually decreased in the last few years?

last season didn't we sign our biggest shirt deal in history? along with all the other stuff.

you can hardly say that we have less sponsorships now than we did before they come in, everything seems to be sponsored but it's money for the club.

Glick was in charge of bringing in revenue from different sources, he has done that in abundance IMO.

Glick's the one who has to take all the **** from the fans when he's not even an owner, it most cases he's merely the messenger.

Just like Clough, he has to work under extremely tough conditions, I think he deserves a high salary for it.

Archived