Interview with Tom Glick

NorfolkRam

Glick's the one who has to take all the **** from the fans

I think he deserves a high salary for it.

Not sure that he's worth £325k....thats alot.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure that he's worth £325k....thats alot.

Speaking in relative terms, of course. Some CEOs of football clubs act like criminals and get paid more, I think Glick is an honest businessman who does things fairly.

Some might say rather too fairly.

Speaking in relative terms, of course. Some CEOs of football clubs act like criminals and get paid more, I think Glick is an honest businessman who does things fairly.

Some might say rather too fairly.

i think he's pretty straight...but thats still too much

i think he's pretty straight...but thats still too much

Ok, maybe it is a little steep.

Buuuuuut.

He's not paid anywhere near as much as some of our top earners (£10k a week earners are on half a million a year), and yet if GSE's plan works and Glick makes it happen, then he would arguably have made a bigger contribution to this football club than any single player.

I'm not trying to justify his massive salary, merely trying to put it in to context. There a far, far more significant things to get het up about with this football club, namely how much we have paid a week for some utter sh1te to wear the Derby shirt.

Ok, maybe it is a little steep.

Buuuuuut.

He's not paid anywhere near as much as some of our top earners (£10k a week earners are on half a million a year), and yet if GSE's plan works and Glick makes it happen, then he would arguably have made a bigger contribution to this football club than any single player.

I'm not trying to justify his massive salary, merely trying to put it in to context. There a far, far more significant things to get het up about with this football club, namely how much we have paid a week for some utter sh1te to wear the Derby shirt.

how much we have paid a week for some utter sh1te to wear the Derby shirt.

Savage?

how much we have paid a week for some utter sh1te to wear the Derby shirt.

Savage?

You've never mentioned him before?

Wouldn't actually describe him as "utter sh1te" myself, but he doesn't deserve to be top earner. Shaun Barker does.

I'm talking about Bywater, Varney, Porter, Pearson, Conolly etc. Admittedly not all of them were utter sh1te but the ones that weren't haven't done anything to be remembered by.

So the Millions earnt through sponsorship is all down to Glick? :rolleyes:

Actually I wasn't thinking about those deals but pretty much I would say so, yes. I was actually referring to the purchase of players and the negotiation of their deals ;)

I'm talking about Bywater, Varney, Porter, Pearson, Conolly etc. Admittedly not all of them were utter sh1te but the ones that weren't haven't done anything to be remembered by.

oh...I thought you meant Davis, Ellington, Kazmierczek, Pereplotkins, Carroll, Croft, Zadkovich, Lewis and Vidal,....etc

Archived