Shaun Barker on the phone!

Gaspode

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I won't care if Pele rings me, I won't buying another one while the Yanks are in charge of this club.

They are here for one thing only, 'Money', the only way to get shot is starve them out!

How are they only here for money? They can't make any money if we stay in the championship, are you seriously suggesting that we make a profit, don't be so silly. The owners cover our losses, albeit small ones but they are not making any money out of the club.

I won't care if Pele rings me, I won't buying another one while the Yanks are in charge of this club.

They are here for one thing only, 'Money', the only way to get shot is starve them out!

Football is a business, 95% use it to make money, 5% use it as a marketing tool.

We have owners who of course are here to make money. Every owner we've had in our history was here to make money. Some just have different ways of doing it.

Football is a business, 95% use it to make money, 5% use it as a marketing tool.

We have owners who of course are here to make money. Every owner we've had in our history was here to make money. Some just have different ways of doing it.

In order to make money out of football you have to be very very successful, I really have no idea why people would complain about this

How are they only here for money? They can't make any money if we stay in the championship, are you seriously suggesting that we make a profit, don't be so silly. The owners cover our losses, albeit small ones but they are not making any money out of the club.

Do you ever stop moaning and complaining about what other people say? Seriously, everywhere I go on this forum and I see a decent thread that someone has contributed too, you're there to shoot people down and ridicule what they say.

Bore off. Zzzz.

And name me the person(s) that are going to come in and not want to make money?!

Do you ever stop moaning and complaining about what other people say? Seriously, everywhere I go on this forum and I see a decent thread that someone has contributed too, you're there to shoot people down and ridicule what they say.

Bore off. Zzzz.

Am I not allowed to give my opinion anymore? I am very sorry mr james, I mistook this for a forum.

Bore off. Zzzz.

He is putting forward a very good point actually. Infact he is often the voice of reason when people just moan and whine.

Bore off. Zzzz.

You mean like you've just done?

Perfectly sensible point of view and comment from EdinburghRam

Were as your post is just plain stupid :)

I am anything but 'silly', I am aware that they have covered losses over the past 2 and a bit seasons in charge. However, they promised to invest £50M straight away and never delivered. It has come to light they bought the club for £16M. They the used the parachute payments to reduce the clubs debts further rather than paying them straight off as promised. I am aware that they have covered around £17M of losses over the past few years.

My point is had they of invested properly in the first place we would be back in the EPL rather than pissing around signing tons of free transfers on large salaries. The cocked it up big time, thinking they would get straight back in the EPL when they appointed Jewell.

They created a bigger mess than they inherited, that is why we have had 4 transfer widows of Clough crating funds rather than spending them. Yes it needed doing, but you can't tuen an oil tanker on a sixpence.

They know sod all about football, all they know about is marketing and maximising revenue streams. If they cared about this club they would have sacked NLN ages ago, he clearly isn't up to the job.

Queue - Debate...............

P.S. What about all the false promises of signing big money transfers????????

I am anything but 'silly', I am aware that they have covered losses over the past 2 and a bit seasons in charge. However, they promised to invest £50M straight away and never delivered. It has come to light they bought the club for £16M. They the used the parachute payments to reduce the clubs debts further rather than paying them straight off as promised. I am aware that they have covered around £17M of losses over the past few years.

My point is had they of invested properly in the first place we would be back in the EPL rather than pissing around signing tons of free transfers on large salaries. The cocked it up big time, thinking they would get straight back in the EPL when they appointed Jewell.

They created a bigger mess than they inherited, that is why we have had 4 transfer widows of Clough crating funds rather than spending them. Yes it needed doing, but you can't tuen an oil tanker on a sixpence.

They know sod all about football, all they know about is marketing and maximising revenue streams. If they cared about this club they would have sacked NLN ages ago, he clearly isn't up to the job.

EPL? Does anyone call it that?

Show me these promises? They don't exist, Glick and co never promised anything. If I owned Derby I wouldn't have sacked Nigel, does that mean I don't care about the club?

How did they create a bigger mess than they inherited?

If you mean by making silly signings on sill wages then how can you in the next breath accuse them of not investing straight away?

Archived