Bywater

gfs1ram

Lost all respect from when he faked injury v Hull City and forced young James Severn to play when he was not prepared.

100% agree still think that was because he knew Fielding was coming back and was going to be signed and this was his way of proving a point. Not a team player probably why he has been ***** this season

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
100% agree still think that was because he knew Fielding was coming back and was going to be signed and this was his way of proving a point. Not a team player probably why he has been ***** this season

Agreed. I'm gutted really. I thought all the best of ratty and defended him on here/det and against fans I met and I feel let down by him. Always thought he was a decent bloke who would be a laugh. I'd be interested to see where savage stood with the digs at nige considering how much clough has done for him and ratty being his mate.

Agreed. I'm gutted really. I thought all the best of ratty and defended him on here/det and against fans I met and I feel let down by him. Always thought he was a decent bloke who would be a laugh. I'd be interested to see where savage stood with the digs at nige considering how much clough has done for him and ratty being his mate.

Maybe this is why even though Green is out Sav not been given another year contract. Clough up till the last 6 months backed Sav but no so much recently. The only problem is he never got injured and the board would not buy or loan some one in his place. Has he was made captain last year it is more disruptive to take it off someone especially if he is containing an ego, maybe this was why he coould go every where to do media work to keep him out of the way. For me the future is bright without Ratty and although I appreciate the work of Sav there is a new future being developed in Derby.

Didnt we only move for Fielding (again) when Bywater and Deeney were out injured.

I thought Bywater got the injury before we moved for Fielding.

Can anyone else confirm Bywater 'faked' an injury.

If this is true, its no wonder Clough wants him out.

I know I have wanted him out ever since his tweets started, and yes I do remember the cryptic digs at clough appearing well before Fielding arrived for his second spell, and before bywater went to cardiff.

Didnt we only move for Fielding (again) when Bywater and Deeney were out injured.

I thought Bywater got the injury before we moved for Fielding.

Can anyone else confirm Bywater 'faked' an injury.

If this is true, its no wonder Clough wants him out.

I know I have wanted him out ever since his tweets started, and yes I do remember the cryptic digs at clough appearing well before Fielding arrived for his second spell, and before bywater went to cardiff.

There were rumours of fielding coming back before he got "injured".

Can't confirm the faking bit, but it was the general feel where I was ST on the night. And it miraculously cleared up when Cardiff came calling.

Clough had a sly dig in an interview when asked why we brought Jones in when we could recall Bywater. He said "...Stephen really wanted to go to Cardiff so there's no point in bringing him back" or words to that effect.

if these tweets were aimed at us I don't want him to pull on the jersey for us again we don't need that **** shows total lack of repect for the club, the manager & the club shame really coz I've been a big fan of bywaters

Archived