Bywater

gfs1ram

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I notice he has posted a few more tweets as well. If has something to say perhaps he should come and say it in the press rather than hiding behind cryptic tweets!!

Then he will have a visit from the FA (the Fine Association as there more commonly known)

Fielding > Bywater

I'd like to keep Bywater as he's been loyal to the squad, however, with his 'cage-fighter' mentality, I can't see him liking the bench that much.

Savage was loyal to the squad but he moved on when he offered more to us. Bywaters wages will be massive.

I don't think Bywater knows how to play the 'game' as it were, if he was doing a good job at Cardiff then he could possibly have a leg to stand on, but as there fans can't stand the sight of him, I doubt his futures there..

I think his career is going to take an unfortunate nose dive this summer, all engineered by himself (well, it'll probably end up better than the piece of 'art' he created)

He just isn't all there.

I agree, he is totally off his rocker. If (and that is a big "if") Cardiff go up, does he really think he will get a game? I don't know what he is thinking but he would not be our first choice keeper if he does come back. If Cardiff fail in the playoffs he would still have it all on to get into their starting line up, especially as he is ****.

Are we still paying this guys wages?

Shouldn't he be concentrating on the match tomorrow? If he's playing.

I can lend him me xbox360 if it'll help him stop attention seeking on twitter.

Judging by his options next season i'd concentrate on the cage fighting if i was him. Although the way he gets ragged about sometimes (especially in the handbags v Swansea last season) even that doesn't look promising.

Archived