Derby County v Leeds United

froggg

First half I think was a very even game. Us as fans on the whole were quiet, with the execption of the BA and the SE corner who I heard.

Second half was very different. We fans came alive and really got behind the lads. I thought it was awesome when we equalised and they had the whole of PP pointing and chanting Who Are Ya at them. From where we were stood at the very back of the NE corner, it seemed everyone (even the WS) joined in. It certainly shut them up. Brilliant.

We were held back going to the car park and the weeds were definately a very subdued bunch getting back on the coaches.

A top show from all Rams fans. :D

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pearo a 9??? what game was u watchin? he was dire all game till he realised paul connoloy used to play for us and get skinned every week and actually beaten him, i love ward reminds me of peschisolido runs all day, nice to see clough get his subs right as well n go for the game! we pressed brilliantly except for there goal, but overall brill performance 2nd half, keep that up n we'll easily get top 6 next season lol:D:D:D:D

At the moment you are only person who thinks he had a bad game from what I read and people I spoke to.

How any biased and deluded Derby fan, no matter how blinkered, could envisage, in any shape or form, a home win for Derby against a Leeds team that should, on current form, hammer us, is totally beyond me.

2-1 Derby.

You sort of like told everyone how it is with that post.

Congrats on getting it right I guess.

Living down here in this neck o'the woods I can confirm that the Brighton fans are well up for next season. The new stadium at Falmer is looking genuinely nice too. All curved arches.

5-live mentioned that the away end changes colour to match the opposition too... :confused:

Anyway, that's one away match next season that I've got no excuse to miss!

Archived