Derby County v Leeds United

froggg

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't been for a while and went tonight, all I can say is keep it up Derby, brilliant all over the park especially the players that are looking to be here next season.

Jones - 8 - made a few good saves, looked confident and aware which installs confidence in the team, great saves and couldn't of done anything about the goal.

Brayford - 6 - if I am being picky, he kept straying inside a few times and allowed the winger to get some space, good going forward.

Ayala - 7 - again, I feel a lot more confident with him he won most or all of his challenges, good performance.

Barker - 8 - was good, but in the last 10-15 where we needed him to be at his best, he was.. great performance.

Roberts - 6 - he is becoming more established in the team, I am starting to think he is a bit more steady than Moxey, perhaps needed time to settle down, however good performance without being outstanding.

Savage - 6 - drifted in and out the game really, nothing extra-ordinary thought his body language after the leeds goal was also poor, I would of expected the captain to be encouraging, he looked more dejected than anything, barker was the one trying to lift things.

Bailey - 7 - good performance, looks to have put some weight on but tracked around the field and his link up play was as good as ever.

Pearson - 9 - strikes of his debut came out today, ran the left wing with confidence and most of his balls were in the correct area's, I am his biggest critic but tonight thought he was excellent.

BDavies - 7 - very tidy performance and a very good goal, few good balls into the box and was definitely an asset for our team.

Jamie Ward - 9 - Brilliant performance, he was our spark in the middle of the park, especially in the second half.. really hope he signs.

SDavies - 7 - he did his job, unlucky not to score at least once still not convinced he is a striker, no doubting his ability though.. good player, one to keep.

also special mention for Theo Robinson when he came on he was a massive threat and whilst not renowned for his link up play, his passing was exceptional and broke leeds up.. very good performance from him, I would sign him as a danger man to come off the bench.

I haven't been for a while and went tonight, all I can say is keep it up Derby, brilliant all over the park especially the players that are looking to be here next season.

Jones - 8 - made a few good saves, looked confident and aware which installs confidence in the team, great saves and couldn't of done anything about the goal.

Brayford - 6 - if I am being picky, he kept straying inside a few times and allowed the winger to get some space, good going forward.

Ayala - 7 - again, I feel a lot more confident with him he won most or all of his challenges, good performance.

Barker - 8 - was good, but in the last 10-15 where we needed him to be at his best, he was.. great performance.

Roberts - 6 - he is becoming more established in the team, I am starting to think he is a bit more steady than Moxey, perhaps needed time to settle down, however good performance without being outstanding.

Savage - 6 - drifted in and out the game really, nothing extra-ordinary thought his body language after the leeds goal was also poor, I would of expected the captain to be encouraging, he looked more dejected than anything, barker was the one trying to lift things.

Bailey - 7 - good performance, looks to have put some weight on but tracked around the field and his link up play was as good as ever.

Pearson - 9 - strikes of his debut came out today, ran the left wing with confidence and most of his balls were in the correct area's, I am his biggest critic but tonight thought he was excellent.

BDavies - 7 - very tidy performance and a very good goal, few good balls into the box and was definitely an asset for our team.

Jamie Ward - 9 - Brilliant performance, he was our spark in the middle of the park, especially in the second half.. really hope he signs.

SDavies - 7 - he did his job, unlucky not to score at least once still not convinced he is a striker, no doubting his ability though.. good player, one to keep.

also special mention for Theo Robinson when he came on he was a massive threat and whilst not renowned for his link up play, his passing was exceptional and broke leeds up.. very good performance from him, I would sign him as a danger man to come off the bench.

I hope this is a true representation of tonight and you don't just match your name :p (Kidding)

Sounds like a good performance all-round.

pearo a 9??? what game was u watchin? he was dire all game till he realised paul connoloy used to play for us and get skinned every week and actually beaten him, i love ward reminds me of peschisolido runs all day, nice to see clough get his subs right as well n go for the game! we pressed brilliantly except for there goal, but overall brill performance 2nd half, keep that up n we'll easily get top 6 next season lol:D:D:D:D

How any biased and deluded Derby fan, no matter how blinkered, could envisage, in any shape or form, a home win for Derby against a Leeds team that should, on current form, hammer us, is totally beyond me.

2-1 Derby.

GIRFUY ya dirty yarkshar *****:D:D:D

Great performance from the lads tonight, I thought Ayala, Roberts, Steve Davies and Ward were the star performers but a great all round performance.

Considering we had 2 reasonable penalty shouts and created several other good chances we were unlucky not to have a more emphatic win.

With the remaining fixtures and who has to play who below us, I would say the result tonight confirms our Championship status.:)

Great performance from the lads tonight, I thought Ayala, Roberts, Steve Davies and Ward were the star performers but a great all round performance.

Considering we had 2 reasonable penalty shouts and created several other good chances we were unlucky not to have a more emphatic win.

With the remaining fixtures and who has to play who below us, I would say the result tonight confirms our Championship status.:)

Agree with that, and also thought Ward was MOTM again, with the other 3 you mention not far behind.

Well done Rams - the double over dirty Leeds has made my day. Hic off to bed :p

pearo a 9??? what game was u watchin? he was dire all game till he realised paul connoloy used to play for us and get skinned every week and actually beaten him, i love ward reminds me of peschisolido runs all day, nice to see clough get his subs right as well n go for the game! we pressed brilliantly except for there goal, but overall brill performance 2nd half, keep that up n we'll easily get top 6 next season lol:D:D:D:D

You must really hate Pearson if you think he was dire all game. Get real, he was brilliant.

Archived