Lee Bowyer

ramexpat

Kinhell!!! Stop comparing people to dictators you crazy fool.

You seem to be forgetting that Bowyer makes a FAT wedge of cash which, as we all know is far above what anyone should be earning for kicking a bit of leather about.

Hard working everyday people who perhaps weren't blessed with footballing ability find work in a variety of different ways but share in common the fact that they get a considerable less amount than Bowyer gets. Now if they hit a co-worker or were caught in possesion of cannabis or quite frankly any of these crimes then they would be in the dole queue next Monday!!.

My point, I guess, Is in football these will be overlooked just because a player can benefit a team. O.K, There's 92 league teams just in England alone and not all will chose to ignore the lad. But the teams that don't will more than likely be turning a blind eye for the selfish benefit of the club/manager's reputation.

I think (as much as he'd benefit the team) has had FAR too many chances and I do not want to see the club I love poisoned and risk total unrest in the dressing room, Because of this moronic ars3hole.

Especially whilst he's picking up 10k or whatever a week as I'm getting out of bed everyday at 6a.m to earn peanuts, whilst making sure I don't do anything which could cause me to lose my job and career.

So it comes down to you being jealous of him.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I might be wrong, but it seems that Hughes made a mistake. He obviously never meant to kill anyone and he has done his time.

Bowyer is a thug and serial repeat offender.....i'd say Bowyer was the worse out the two.

You have got to be joking... Hughes killed someone....killed someone...they are dead, no longer alive, never ever to be alive, ever again.....how can it be any worse..? Oh, it could be worse, he could have been driving at speed on the wrong side of the road after a night out, and then fleeing the accident, leaving one man dead and the rest injured, one man who is in a wheelchair for the rest of his life because of this....whereas Bowyer got found not guilty.....

Yeah, you are right...Bowyer is worse...hang him

You have got to be joking... Hughes killed someone....killed someone...they are dead, no longer alive, never ever to be alive, ever again.....how can it be any worse..? Oh, it could be worse, he could have been driving at speed on the wrong side of the road after a night out, and then fleeing the accident, leaving one man dead and the rest injured, one man who is in a wheelchair for the rest of his life because of this....whereas Bowyer got found not guilty.....

Yeah, you are right...Bowyer is worse...hang him

You're basing your opinion on the magnitude of the fallout of the crimes commited. I'm not. I'm basing mine on intent.

What strikes me here is that lots of people are talking about Hughes as if he actually meant to go out and kills someone.

He made a mistake when driving. Anyone been guilty of that before? How about everyone who has ever driven a car, ever?

His mistake has massive ramification on someones life, and because of that, his own life. The same would be true of any one of us, should the same ever happen to you.

What strikes me here is that lots of people are talking about Hughes as if he actually meant to go out and kills someone.

He made a mistake when driving. Anyone been guilty of that before? How about everyone who has ever driven a car, ever?

His mistake has massive ramification on someones life, and because of that, his own life. The same would be true of any one of us, should the same ever happen to you.

The Lee Hughes incident was about 8 years ago now, and the drink part has never been proved. Bowyer is still stamping on players here, there and everywhere in the Prem this season. (They just happen to be black aswell)

Lee Hughes has said on many occasion of his deep regret for his actions, he was heartbroken for many years in prison, served his time and now still regrets everything he did.

Bowyer clearly doesn't.

Lee Hughes = Did his time give him a break (i'm sure the victums family think the same)

Mario Balotelli = Cool guy (I'm sure the youth team think the same after darts being thrown at him)

Lee Bowyer = Scum

How do you judge ppl???

Lee Hughes = Did his time give him a break (i'm sure the victums family think the same)

Mario Balotelli = Cool guy (I'm sure the youth team think the same after darts being thrown at him)

Lee Bowyer = Scum

How do you judge ppl???

Lee Hughes - Accident. Guilty, yes, but still shows deep remorse.

Lee Bowyer - Scum. Racist, many cases of assault and violent conduct to this day. Never showed any regret or actions to change his ways.

Marion Balotelli - Pretty cool guy.

He didn't just "make a mistake" he killed someone....and then fled the scene of an accident...and then didn't report it...and then didn't hand himself in for 3 days....so, no I have NEVER made that "mistake" before driving...and I would never either.

It was actually the following day. Not that it matters. He should have stayed, and didn't and was punished for such.

Thankfully there are perfect drivers like you on the road, who would never panic in any circumstance. You could make a fortune as a driving instructor.

It was actually the following day. Not that it matters. He should have stayed, and didn't and was punished for such.

Thankfully there are perfect drivers like you on the road, who would never panic in any circumstance. You could make a fortune as a driving instructor.

Not that it matters, but it was 36 hours before he turned himself in...enough time for any alcohol to leave his system some would say.

As for me being a perfect driver...nope I never said that, but what I do know is that I would never drive home after a "post match drink" I always try to keep on the correct side of the road (even though we drive on the wrong side over here) AND if I ever came across any sort of accident I would definitely stop and help.

Don't forget, Bowyer was not guilty..not guilty..as in he is not guilty of it....Hughes, was very very guilty.

Not that it matters, but it was 36 hours before he turned himself in...enough time for any alcohol to leave his system some would say.

As for me being a perfect driver...nope I never said that, but what I do know is that I would never drive home after a "post match drink" I always try to keep on the correct side of the road (even though we drive on the wrong side over here) AND if I ever came across any sort of accident I would definitely stop and help.

Don't forget, Bowyer was not guilty..not guilty..as in he is not guilty of it....Hughes, was very very guilty.

As someone who deals with vehicle accidents on a fairly regular basis, I can tell you thet no one in my experience has ever acted completely rationally after accidentally killing someone. Thankfully though, you are different.

I'm not getting into the Bowyer vs Hughes debate. Because I think it's stupid.

Archived