Lee Bowyer

ramexpat

As someone who deals with vehicle accidents on a fairly regular basis, I can tell you thet no one in my experience has ever acted completely rationally after accidentally killing someone. Thankfully though, you are different.

I'm not getting into the Bowyer vs Hughes debate. Because I think it's stupid.

There is rationally......and there is leaving the scene of an accident, having 36 THIRTY SIX hours to think about it before you bother to report it to the police....I would like to think that 99% of human beings would have reported it long before then...maybe there was a reason he waited so long.?

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't wait till it's announced. All these fans who don't go to PP saying they'll never go to PP while he's in the team!

Haha! Herdear.

Yes but if they did go then they'd stop. Or stop not going. Or not stop but stop going.

I've just renewed. Can I get a refund before this season finishes?

There is rationally......and there is leaving the scene of an accident, having 36 THIRTY SIX hours to think about it before you bother to report it to the police....I would like to think that 99% of human beings would have reported it long before then...maybe there was a reason he waited so long.?

Have you reported your suspicions to the relevant authorities, detective?

Hopefully you will never be in the situation to find out what you would do should you accidentally kill someone. But I can pretty much guarantee that you will not do what you think you would do.

Hopefully you will never be in the situation to find out what you would do should you accidentally kill someone. But I can pretty much guarantee that you will not do what you think you would do.

I think he would probably flee the scene, get on the nearest plane to Switzerland where he sets up an anonymous bank account. He then proceeds to find a job in Switzerland, which he now can thanks to said bank account. He then finds himself a small settlement on the France/Switzerland border where he stays until he is forced out of hiding to express his strong views on Lee Hughes and Scousers on a forum.

Maybe.....

Oh, I have no suspicions at all, after all, why would a millioinaire footballer, leave his 100,000 pound car at the scene of an accident that had killed someone, when he had been driving on the wrong side of the road after a post match drink...? You tell me Miss Marple?

Oh, I have no suspicions at all, after all, why would a millioinaire footballer, leave his 100,000 pound car at the scene of an accident that had killed someone, when he had been driving on the wrong side of the road after a post match drink...? You tell me Miss Marple?

Because he never realised that MuespachRam would be on the case.

How is woodgate no worse than bowyer. Check it out Bowyer founf innocent of assault Woodgate convicted. Go figure on that one

exactly my point, well done sir. People hate Bowyer because of the media making him a hate figure, people forget that Woodgate was the one that was convicted

exactly my point, well done sir. People hate Bowyer because of the media making him a hate figure, people forget that Woodgate was the one that was convicted

I didn't forget that Woodgate was the one convicted, But Bowyer certainly hasn't done anything since to distance himself from being a 'thug'.

I understand that you guys want to see him here and I respect your views. But it's not just the media making him a hate figure. He brings a lot of it on himself IMO

How is woodgate no worse than bowyer. Check it out Bowyer founf innocent of assault Woodgate convicted. Go figure on that one

Well funnily enough, I have 'figured' on that one;

How many crimes/unsporting moments in the past 10 years has Woodgate been associated with??

Does it seem like he has learnt from his mistake??

Does Lee Bowyer continue to get himself into trouble/disrupt/be a dirty ugly little ****????

Well funnily enough, I have 'figured' on that one;

How many crimes/unsporting moments in the past 10 years has Woodgate been associated with??

Does it seem like he has learnt from his mistake??

Does Lee Bowyer continue to get himself into trouble/disrupt/be a dirty ugly little ****????

So Woodgate is a better person because he is pretty and doesn't get involved in unsporting moments..? The reason behind this is that he has played about 4 games in the last 15 seasons because he is more of a sick note than Darren Anderton was.

To summarise....

Lee Hughes...guilty (on 3 accounts I believe, death by dangerous driving, failing to report an accident and leaving the scene of an accident)

Johnathan Woodgate....guilty

Lee Bowyer....Not guilty..

Archived