Rams post latest accounts

admira

Don't forget that these are the accounts for 2009-2010, so include the parachute payment of around £11m in turnover. So our income is effectively £11m lower for this season (less the tv money for this year which some have stated is around £4m-£5m)

The generator costs won't be in this set of accounts

Think we need to await Ramblurs assessment before we start making rash judgements.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When are the accounts available for public viewing and where do you go to view them?

Go here:-

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/3404a8551349f32c8adc357ee660ebf3/wcframe?name=accessCompanyInfo

Put Derby County in search engine and press enter.On next screen,click on the number (LH side) of "The Derby County Football Club" and then on the next screen,click on "Order information on this company"(RH side).It's not there yet,but when "full set of accounts (09/10)" appears you can download for £1 per document (pdf).Check every day.

You can also try General Sports and Gellaw in the search engine,throwing up General Sports Derby(UK) Ltd and Gellaw 101 Ltd.

He's just had a tractor load of horse *****, sorry, manure, dumped outside his front gate, and it's holding the traffic up.

He'll be on soon.

Funnily enough,I was discussing cow ***** and spuds with someone today.:D

ok, I've just provided the accounts to Ramblur and so you can expect his dissection in the next 24 hours or so I would guess.

One thing I think I have quickly picked up on though (and this may not please some people) is the directors income & payment to GSE.

2008-2009 directors emoluments were £747k including pension contributions

2009-2010 these are £424k. (Adam Pearson was still in the clubs employment for a few months of this accounting period)

2008-2009 highest paid director earned £387k

2009-2010 this was £326k

Management Charges paid to GSE in 2008-09 was £375k in 2009-10 this is £189k

Interest Charges payable to GSE in 2008-09 were Nil, in 2010 this is £152k so it would appear that some of the money put into the club is a loan from GSE. However whilst this was due it was not paid to them - I believe that Doughty at Forest does a similar thing except his interest figure runs into several £m per year.

Rate on mortgage is quoted for the first time - 2.5% above Bank of England Rate so currently paying 3% on the mortgage, which is a brilliant rate for commercial lending and very little is being paid off the mortgage each year (presumably it is interest only)

TOTAL Wage Bill down from £22m to £16.4m

that grass don't mow itself!

Got to think as well about the potential difference between the player wage bill quoted now, and the wage bill in the filed accounts for the 2009-10 year...obviously the time lag will allow for somewhat of a discrepancy

Got to think as well about the potential difference between the player wage bill quoted now, and the wage bill in the filed accounts for the 2009-10 year...obviously the time lag will allow for somewhat of a discrepancy

No that was what quoted in the DET about 2009-10

"The wage bill for players was reduced from £15.5m to £10.5m – and is said to currently stand at just over £9m."

http://www.therams.co.uk/news/Cashback-offer-table-Rams-fans/article-3368816-detail/article.html

It was 6.5m the year before so been reduced a bit. I guess the number of people it takes to run the club is pretty constant so that figure won't change that much.

Taking the £5.9m figure. If you take out £2m for the management team that allows for 156 staff @ £25k each. I'd be interested to know how many staff the club employs.

Taking the £5.9m figure. If you take out £2m for the management team that allows for 156 staff @ £25k each. I'd be interested to know how many staff the club employs.

202 total staff per last accounts. 46 management and coaching so think £2million may be a but on the light side.

No that was what quoted in the DET about 2009-10

"The wage bill for players was reduced from £15.5m to £10.5m – and is said to currently stand at just over £9m."

http://www.therams.co.uk/news/Cashback-offer-table-Rams-fans/article-3368816-detail/article.html

Fair do's...

Sounds to me like the £6m isn't too bad when you think of all the coaches, scouts, admin, club staff

Fair do's...

Sounds to me like the £6m isn't too bad when you think of all the coaches, scouts, admin, club staff

You mean scout, Simon Clough. 76 year old 'Arry Oppinshaw standing down the Racecourse on a Sunday morning doesn't count as we only pay him in dog biscuits...

Staff nos.

Players & apprentices 54 (52)

Management & coaching 43 (46)

Groundsmen, kitchen & catering 18 (19)

Admin & marketing 86 (85)

Of which

M&C 13 (17)

G,K&C 2 (2)

A&M 32 (28)

Were part-time. (figures in brackets are for 2008-09)

The total wage bill includes directors income.

Archived