Paul Hayes - Preston North End

davenportram

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stone me. Bullet proof vest at the ready. I was told by a mate of mine whos never really given any bad information. Apparently from what was said to me. Hayes is on 20k a week and preston wont put anything towards is wages if he goes out on loan. I hope it isnt true because he sounds like the sort of player we need.

stone me. Bullet proof vest at the ready. I was told by a mate of mine whos never really given any bad information. Apparently from what was said to me. Hayes is on 20k a week and preston wont put anything towards is wages if he goes out on loan. I hope it isnt true because he sounds like the sort of player we need.

Don't worry mate, there are very few people on here that can get away with "a mate of mine", People like links and facts, members have had some very heated arguments about it.

Don't worry mate, there are very few people on here that can get away with "a mate of mine", People like links and facts, members have had some very heated arguments about it.

fair play. there's no worst information then bad information. if i didn't think there could have been an eliment of truth in it i wouldn't have said anything.

i hope it isn't true, as i think he could be the sort of player we need, linking up the play..

I would think he's on £5-7k a week

doubt he'll even be on that, would have thought it would be about 3k

Preston have a smaller wage bill than us, plus a salary cap of 5k, this is coming from a preston fan but he said the chairman made it public knowledge of this wage cap, they're also trying to reduce their wage budget down to 4-5million, means St Ledger amongst others will be allowed to move on and none of their players are on more than 5,000 pw.

Archived