2010 BBC Sports Personality of the Year

CumbrianRam

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I may be so bold, Mr. Muespach may possibly have been responding to being called an "imbecile".

As you were.

Exactly Mr Uttox.

Called an "imbecile" just because I happen to think that Beckham is not the saviour of the World and that good ol Arry is not anything other than a used car salesman who has won nothing, and that 2 metre Peter is nothing more than an overpaid Ian Ormondroyd, who has never scored against any one any good..anyway.

Exactly Mr Uttox.

Called an "imbecile" just because I happen to think that Beckham is not the saviour of the World and that good ol Arry is not anything other than a used car salesman who has won nothing, and that 2 metre Peter is nothing more than an overpaid Ian Ormondroyd, who has never scored against any one any good..anyway.

Apart from the first bit about Beckham, thinking those things does indeed make you an imbecile.

Besides which I didn't say you were one, and yet you quoted me.

or maybe your just an arrogant git who needs to admit that sometimes your ideals and what you believe to be true is in fact incorrect.

MuespachRam has an opinion, the last time I checked a forum was for opinions right, how can his opinion be incorrect? I don't agree with alot of what you say either YR but does that make you incorrect?

Apart from the first bit about Beckham, thinking those things does indeed make you an imbecile.

Don't you start talking tosh aswell Alex, it's his opinion, just because his differ to yer own doesn't make him an inbecile.

Don't you start talking tosh aswell Alex, it's his opinion, just because his differ to yer own doesn't make him an inbecile.

What if his opinion is an idiotic one? Someone might say that they don't think Tito Villa would make 20 goals a season, someone might say no way. That's fine, that's opinions.

But to think of Beckham as average (A word I would associate with Tony Hibbert), say Crouch has never scored against anyone good, and that Harry Redknapp is a crap manager is idiotic in itself.

The KKK have opinions (not likening MuepsachRam to them of course) but does that make what they think fine? No, it's fecking stupid.

What if his opinion is an idiotic one? Someone might say that they don't think Tito Villa would make 20 goals a season, someone might say no way. That's fine, that's opinions.

But to think of Beckham as average (A word I would associate with Tony Hibbert), say Crouch has never scored against anyone good, and that Harry Redknapp is a crap manager is idiotic in itself.

The KKK have opinions (not likening MuepsachRam to them of course) but does that make what they think fine? No, it's fecking stupid.

Don't compare opinions on football to the KKK for feck's sake, this is a football forum, we will all have opinions on players, tactics, owners etc. to call someone an imbecile for having an opinion or say that opinion is incorrect is total rollocks.

Debate the points which he is making and leave the namecalling to the kids in the playground.

Don't compare opinions on football to the KKK for feck's sake, this is a football forum, we will all have opinions on players, tactics, owners etc. to call someone an imbecile for having an opinion or say that opinion is incorrect is total rollocks.

Debate the points which he is making and leave the namecalling to the kids in the playground.

I'm not, but the point is the same once you take away the semantics.

And some opinions are wrong, as is this one. I have debated it before and the thread descended into a three way argument which was called off for some reason by one of the mods, and that was a while ago.

I have debated this whole thing through before with him before, Crouch is one of the best Target men in the PL and Harry Redknapp is a very good manager. If either were crap, they wouldn't still be in a job. Either of them.

And yet Muepsach, as we all know, is the sage of all things and knows better. Well I call bullsh1t.

Well that is also your opinion Alex.

HR's and PC's records however are not opinion, they are fact. And they're bloody good ones, as it happens.

He refuses to see fact, and makes up his own mind. Which I see as stupid.

I have my own view of many things. If I see solid facts to counter these theories of mine, I may change if I am proven wrong. He doesn't.

Opinions in Football cannot be wrong, incorrect or whatever you want to call em.

I think Savage is crap

Mr Bloggs thinks Savage is average

Mrs Bloggs thinks Savage is quality

Who's wrong? none of us are because they are our opinions.

Well, post your facts on here and let others make there own minds up.

A debate doesn't end up in name calling with Paxman on the tele does it?

Paxman does everything but insult them. And even then he does that sometimes. That's why I like him.

He calls people up on their crap.

Opinions in Football cannot be wrong, incorrect or whatever you want to call em.

I think Savage is crap

Mr Bloggs thinks Savage is average

Mrs Bloggs thinks Savage is quality

Who's wrong? none of us are because they are our opinions.

You're wrong. You can't manage that many games in the PL by being crap. It's impossible.

You just dislike him, and therefore see him as crap. I imagine if you could actually stand the bloke you'd see him in a different light.

Archived