2010 BBC Sports Personality of the Year

CumbrianRam

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I live near him. My mates knows him pretty well, apparently he's a massive tw@ nowadays.

I think your mate is the bigger tw@.

Lee Westwood is one of the most modest and pleasant sportsmen you could ever meet. He was in Japan promoting a few weeks ago and was fantastic.

My brother plays golf at Ramsdale with a few of his fellow pros and they cannot speak highly enough of his character.

I think your mate is the bigger tw@.

Lee Westwood is one of the most modest and pleasant sportsmen you could ever meet. He was in Japan promoting a few weeks ago and was fantastic.

My brother plays golf at Ramsdale with a few of his fellow pros and they cannot speak highly enough of his character.

Well they are going to, to be fair.

When he's out and about promoting, that's what you've gotta do.

My mate's played with him a fair bit and caddied a fair few times over the years. He says over the past couple of years, he's turned into a very smug and arrogant character.

Bearing in mind he's known hm fir around 10 years, I think my tw@ of a friend is a good enough judge of character.

David Haye? got to be for me, when was the last time we had a world heavyweight boxing champion, he has had a really good year and proved himself to be a far cry from the over-rated pompous all mouth, no action he once was!

although, he does still talk ********!

And he still has managed to avoid fighting the klitchkos.Haye is not a true champion.

Archived