Billy's Moaning Again

Day

says BD....

"I keep a diary of every conversation I have at the club and I also keep a complete list of how many hours I work here."

odd?

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/10112010/58/championship-davies-stay-forest.html

That smacks of paranoia. In fact, everything Billy says and does smacks of paranoia, stemming from a deep-seated inferiority complex.

Keep taking those tablets, wee fella.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how do you think some of the conversations went...

BD...when you going to sign some players gaffer

ND...**** off you little Scots ****..

BD..ill take that as a not yet..

BD: When are you going to let Billy Davies spend your money, Mr. chairman.

ND: When you stop talking in the third person.

BD: Thats news to Billy Davies, you obviously have a hidden agenda against Billy Davies.

ND: Alright i give in, come to my office Wednesday and we'll sort something out.

BD: Sorry, Billy Davies is in Glasgow all week, but Billy Davies' lawyers are about.

I am personally delighted with Billy Davies being in charge at Nottingham Forest, he is a bloody fantastic manager who is a nice guy to boot.

He has spent an absolute bomb on their squad (most of which has gone on a strike force) and then moans he doesn't get enough to spend and despite having one of the most expensive squads in the league aren't good enough for the premiership, I'm I the only one that can see the irony in him calling the players he has spent millions on NOT good enough? and then requesting more money.

the man is an absolute genius! keep him in a job, save the jobcentre from a breakdown!

I am personally delighted with Billy Davies being in charge at Nottingham Forest, he is a bloody fantastic manager who is a nice guy to boot.

He has spent an absolute bomb on their squad (most of which has gone on a strike force) and then moans he doesn't get enough to spend and despite having one of the most expensive squads in the league aren't good enough for the premiership, I'm I the only one that can see the irony in him calling the players he has spent millions on NOT good enough? and then requesting more money.

the man is an absolute genius! keep him in a job, save the jobcentre from a breakdown!

Who did Davies buy that you would not have ?

Adebola joined on a free transfer

The question was who did Davies buy that you would not have ?

Gunter - not a patch on Moxey and he only cost 350k

Adebola - enough said

Dexter Blackstock - donkey

Paul Mckenna - Past it - you didnt pay like a million for him did you?

Just off the top my head......

Gunter - Nasty little cheat, wouldn't be anywhere near our side with his attitude.

I wouldn't want Anderson either, don't like his attitude in regard to diving.

Like archram said, it's not about just players with us. They've got to have the right attitude, or they're not coming to Derby.

Heard him onfive live today after the game,

Theyhad just gone and Beaten the league leaders away, he said the teamwere disciplined and played well. bUt then proceeded to moan about the board again. Making the point that the management team had done it time and time again and needed support.

I got to thinkabout what Billy and his team had done.

1. Took Preston the verge of promotion.

2. Got us in an automatic promotion spot - spent loads in the January and still only managed to scrape into the playoff final on penalties and won the play off final against the run of play. Then spent money and created the worst team in Premiership History.

3. Got Forest to within 1 win of going second when they lost to us - then blew it and ended third and again on the verge of playoff final.

Would you trust this mans judgement when it comes to spending large amounts of money.

Makes him look even more of a tit when you see how much ND is owed by Forest.

Increased gate receipts and improved broadcasting income boosted Nottingham Forest's funds in last season's journey to the Championship play-offs.

Turnover was up by £2.6m to £14.7m in the year ended May 31, 2010.

A total of £5.5m was spent on new players - Lee Camp, Paul Anderson, Chris Gunter, Joel Lynch, Dexter Blackstock, David McGoldrick, Paul McKenna, Dele Adebola and Radoslaw Majewski - in the year under review and to cover that investment as well as the running of the club on a day to day basis, Chairman Nigel Doughty provided £13.4m of loans.

The accounts now show that the Chairman is owed in excess of £60m as at May 31, 2010 but because of his backing the club is in a relatively healthy situation.

Once again, the Chairman has extended the repayment date of his loans by a year to May 31, 2013.

It is also reported that the club's external debt to Nottingham City Council is due to be repaid during the current season.

Finance Director John Pelling explained: "Whilst the increase in turnover was most welcome, our transfer activity added £4.4m to our total wage bill. The club can only spend the level it does on player transfers and wages with the continuing support of Mr Doughty.

"At a time when many league clubs are struggling financially, it is pleasing to see our turnover increase. It will be a challenge to maintain last year's growth in this financial year while the commitment to players' wages will continue."

The accounts show that gate income increased by nine per cent helped by the third-placed finish in the Championship.

TV, radio and internet income went up from £2.2m to £4.3m because of the new Football League broadcasting deal as well as the success of the club's website.

Against that staff costs, including amounts spent on incoming players, rose from £11.2m to £15.6m. There are further instalments on those transfers - as well as performance-related payments - to be reported in future years' accounts. ·A detailed analysis of the cash coming into and out of the club will be featured in the programme for the next home game against Bristol City on December 4.

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10308~2224170,00.html

Archived