Billy's Moaning Again

Day

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd be fine with Davies, he's a good manager. But he forgets his place.

If he doesn't wind his neck in then the board are bound to become a lot cooler toward him. Then he'll either leave for Rangers or Celtic eventually where he can rack up merit marks on his CV. Or he'll be sacked and the board are going to have to find a manager with the same ability without the ego.

Davies has a good record because he's a good manager. But his personality means he would never get his old jobs back. He'd never get back here or at Preston and yet he gave us the most success we've both enjoyed for a while. He must know this, yet he still thinks he's doing everything the right way off the pitch.

There are plenty of managers who'd like to get to work with the squad you've got. O'Driscoll at Donny can make players play beyond themselves every week. He gets on with it. I'm sure if he had Billys players then he wouldn't be moaning.

...... and i accused you of being one of the Forest lot that buys into Billy's nonsense. Sorry :D I guess there are some of you that maintain the view that your board has poured money in but can't do it for ever and that now they might hold fire while they wait to see where Billy goes from here and possibly until more fans show the appreciation for what they have thrown in?

You know one day Billy will compare himself to Brian Clough. Then we'll ALL be laughing. :p

CNUT

"Billy Davies is committed to this football club until Billy Davies has a better offer than Billy Davies is currently getting at this football club. Have you noticed I use the word "football club" and refer to myself in the third person an awful lot? I wonder what Billy Davies would say.... Hold on, that's me. Where's Ned? I need Ned."

Cnut.

CNUT

"Billy Davies is committed to this football club until Billy Davies has a better offer than Billy Davies is currently getting at this football club. Have you noticed I use the word "football club" and refer to myself in the third person an awful lot? I wonder what Billy Davies would say.... Hold on, that's me. Where's Ned? I need Ned."

Cnut.

Nice one.:D

CNUT

Cnut.

Where's Ned? I need head?:eek:

These pearls of wisdom are from today's NEP......

"You can chase rabbits around the back garden all day," says Davies. "You can talk about the grass not being green enough and the white lines not being white enough all you like. :confused:

"I am not here to follow in the footsteps of every other sheep out there. :rolleyes:

"But at Derby, after we had gone up, did I not say that we needed to spend £25m in the first window and £50m in the second window? :eek:

So if he had been given £75million he may have kept us up?

He's losing it a little bit more by the day................

I dare say most of us could have kept the Rams up if we'd had 75mil to spend.....

I wonder why he feels he has to play these games, instead of just getting on with the job. If he doesn't like the structure at Forest then he could just go somewhere else, but the more he rants the more "damaged goods" he becomes and the more unlikely it is that other clubs (and specifically other club chairmen) are going to want him. He can do a decent job for a Championship club, but do Championship clubs really need the aggro?

If Billy Davies is so bad, why are you not happy for Forest to have him ?

Because we're constantly subjected to his paranoid droning in the local Nottingham based TV media. If he would just shut up about himself once in while, then I'd be happy for you to have him for as long as you like....

If Billy Davies is so bad, why are you not happy for Forest to have him ?

Because Billy Davies is the one thing that Derby fans dislike more than Forest. Apart from it being quite funny to watch him messing Forest up, as he did Motherwell, Preston and Derby, it would just be nice to see him get sacked...but till he's signed you a few Bob Malcolms and Claude Davis's, obviously.

Billy Wee-One's latest rant...

clocks in at over 12 minutes today...

Wow, even by "Wee-Billy's" standards, that's angry. He looses it a bit towards the end, too and starts using rabbits running around the garden as an analogy for the boards' diversionary tactics!

:o

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/nottm_forest/9168530.stm

So glad he's not our manager any more...

Because Billy Davies is the one thing that Derby fans dislike more than Forest. Apart from it being quite funny to watch him messing Forest up, as he did Motherwell, Preston and Derby, it would just be nice to see him get sacked...but till he's signed you a few Bob Malcolms and Claude Davis's, obviously.

messing Forest up ?

He saved us from relegation then took us to 3rd in the League.

He gives the board stick, but they need it.

I know Derby had a nightmare with Davies at the helm in the premier, but so far he's been great for Forest.

Archived