Billy's Moaning Again

Day

I'm happy ! we got 3rd last season & are playing some nice football this season. Why would I be depressed ?

It's were you end up Sid that counts.

Cheer up your in the top six

You must be the only happy Forest fan around, apart from one other I guess.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You go into a play off position for the first time in years & you are STILL talking about FOREST :D

Said the man on the Derby forum.

Billy has had investment. How much exactly is enough to get you into the PL?

Problem is Billy thinks he's a great manager who should be given everything he wants in order for him to work his magic and you lot listen to him and nod.

He thinks he's got it tough because he's working under limitations and all Forest fans drink all his complaints in and back the fat t0sser. He's had less limits placed on him than most managers in this division have and now that he's being expected to work with mostly what he's got (like everyone else) he's going off on one. Needs to learn that he's just another manager and that NO CLUB EVER will put all their eggs in Billy Davies basket.

Maybe instead of the Forest board getting it in the neck the fans should be asking why Billy spent all summer w4nking over two players he was never going to get without a very obvious massive fight. He can't afford Whittingham and Pratley in his budget and suddenly he's not being backed by the board??? Who else in the Championship might get these two? No one. Once again Billy needs to remember he's just another manager. No board in this division would be able to get those two in while Cardiff and Swansea are so desperate to hang on AND showing Premiership ambitions.

Anderson, Moussi, Cohen, Majewski, Blackstock, Mcgugan, Earnshaw...... he's got some of the best midfielders in the division. Solid Championship strikers. He's in a good position and should probably stop moaning about it or he'll earn the sacking he so deserves. And then no doubt Forest fans will be up in arms taken in by his bull5hit.

Infact why don't he do the Forest lot a favour and just f*ck off to Rangers or Celtic now? Let a manager that doesn't suffer from small man syndrome take over and work with the decent players.

I used to laugh at Forest fans getting taken in by his rubbish much like Preston laughed at us. But now even as a Derby fans i'm starting to find it more than annoying all the noise coming from that place.

It's like a circus...... and who still finds those funny?

Well written Alpha, he's had some cash last season, 6 million?

He needs to motivate what he has, I bet he'll be down from jockland all bleedin week prior to us arriving at the City Ground in Dec.

Nice man, bet he's lickin his lips. As normal.:D

Even you would not suggest that for real.

He had player going for tackles they had no chance of winning.

Seen 3 go off at Gillingham injured while fat joe screamed at them to hit them harder.

Football is a mans game but it's also an art, not sure Joe knew about passing & staying on your feet.

Archived