Norwich City (H) Matchday thread

jono

34 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

The element I don't understand with that is why keep Sonny Bradley on the bench ? Not sure there's much point having two centre backs on the bench. Especially when you've got both Nyambe and Forsyth who can shift there if absolutely needed.

Warne said in his pre-game presser there was an issue with somebody but he didn’t want to give anything away by talking about it. Wonder if Ward’s picked up another injury?

36 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

The element I don't understand with that is why keep Sonny Bradley on the bench ? Not sure there's much point having two centre backs on the bench. Especially when you've got both Nyambe and Forsyth who can shift there if absolutely needed.

Probably another centre forward option with 10 mins to go if we’re struggling up top and losing🙈

Interesting to me that Phillips and Harness haven't been able to get into the starting XI. I'm personally a little surprised based purely on the way they were talked about when we signed them.

Still, I don't really know anything about either so I've no strong feelings.

Team seems good enough to me! 

5-0 Home victory incoming. 

34 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Second game in a row Jackson should have scored inside 2 minutes. Perhaps this attempt sheds light onto why he didn't shoot last time 😅

To be honest that’s what the Ipswich fans said when we signed him…. Plenty of effort, good speed etc but misses a hatful of chances before he scores..(yes, I know he has scored 3 already but let’s judge over a season)