Vs Watford (A) Match Thread

DCFC1388

Thanks everyone. Trying to keep up to date from the middle of the sea. Son-in-law sent video footage of the goals 😊

Sounds like we need better passing. Defence just needs to get it to the midfield and let them do their job of distributing it.

If NML is poor again, let’s get Thompson on in midfield and push Goudmijn forward a bit.

3 minutes ago, DRBee said:

Desperately negative view  ... there is a lot about our play to give confidence.  i don't think our away record will be as good this season but that's down to the quality of our opponents in this division.

I mean I was literally saying we are playing better away than we did at home, only got 8 lads on the bench today. We need more quality and it's evident just watching the passages of play, it'll show over the course of the season when the results and performances even themselves out.

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

Very harsh to give Adams a yellow for that foul.

Also, what was the ref’s delay in giving the card? If he thinks it’s a foul and a yellow (which I share your opinion on) why take so long to book him? Almost as if the lino or 4th official was in his ear. Ref is poor

Thompson will come on for Goudmijn any minute now.

Based on the bench, we'll probably finish the last 10 minutes with a 343. The other subs being Forsyth, Barkhuizen, Collins and Brown (on for Adams/Ozoh, and the front 3)

Edit: or not... Forsyth on for Elder, so we will finish with a back 4.

Edited by Ghost of Clough

Come on Derby we need to keep the ball. Can’t keep inviting it back on to us. These aren’t one of the strongest teams in the division. 

By the way what a shocking pass that is from Ozoh. Awful. Bobbly and behind him rather than flat and in front of him to run on to.