Paul Warne Appreciation Society.

Hi...I've just watched a Podcast on YouTube...it's called something like Second Tier I believe. It was a Podcast which rated all Championship managers 24th to 1st Thought I'd give it a watch. Now regarding the upcoming season I seem to be more optimistic than most on this forum on our final position...I'm placing us around 10th to 14th in our first  season back. I'd be very happy at that outcome. Lots of fans seem to think escaping relegation would be fairly decent and then kick on the following season.Now back to this podcast..the two guys running it seem really knowledgeable in relation to the Rams and Warne and the style of football he usually plays. Spot on in fact.They mention his fantastic record in gaining promotion from League One but question his credentials as a Championship manager.. basically the jury is out.Anyway they placed him 23rd out of 24! Now because these guys seemed to know what they're talking about I suddenly had my confidence knocked..was I being overly optimistic about the new season? Oh and for the record they rated Wayne Rooney 24th!

1 hour ago, Patrick Rams said:

Hi...I've just watched a Podcast on YouTube...it's called something like Second Tier I believe. It was a Podcast which rated all Championship managers 24th to 1st Thought I'd give it a watch. Now regarding the upcoming season I seem to be more optimistic than most on this forum on our final position...I'm placing us around 10th to 14th in our first  season back. I'd be very happy at that outcome. Lots of fans seem to think escaping relegation would be fairly decent and then kick on the following season.Now back to this podcast..the two guys running it seem really knowledgeable in relation to the Rams and Warne and the style of football he usually plays. Spot on in fact.They mention his fantastic record in gaining promotion from League One but question his credentials as a Championship manager.. basically the jury is out.Anyway they placed him 23rd out of 24! Now because these guys seemed to know what they're talking about I suddenly had my confidence knocked..was I being overly optimistic about the new season? Oh and for the record they rated Wayne Rooney 24th!

I believe one of them is a Derby fan. 

1 hour ago, Patrick Rams said:

If they think Rooney will finish in 24th with Plymouth and we will 23rd they should be jacking in their podcast as they clearly haven’t got an original thought to offer about football. It’s just a lazy prediction without any meaningful analysis 

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I think they both are.

Not a fan of them tbh, particularly that Ryan fella. Constantly posting engagement bait on X

They posted something the other day after the Max Lowe transfer saying he’s one of the best defensive full backs in the league. Which Max Lowe is that? Because he ain’t defensive. 

1 hour ago, Srg said:

They posted something the other day after the Max Lowe transfer saying he’s one of the best defensive full backs in the league. Which Max Lowe is that? Because he ain’t defensive. 

NTT20 is far better. They're way more knowledgeable and don’t lower themselves to engagement-bait content.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

• 1 month later...