Academy Thread 2024/2025

17 hours ago, Jubbs said:

Our side:

Shattell, Bardell, Radcliffe, Cox, Gill, Ward, Turley, Hawkins, Wheeldon, Ilesanmi, Brown.

Bench: Rees, Perry, Spencer, Moloney, Stepien-Iwumene.

Surely means Conor Washington is on the way out soon. 

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Or had a set back in his recovery?

I’d imagine Warne would have said that before or after the Middlesborough game as he discussed injuries in both interviews.

Edited by Eoghan1884

For anyone going to the u21s game tonight at Matlock, my brother and I are both rams fans and run The Bentley Brook Brewing Company (which is just a short walk from the ground) - there are a few of us heading down to the game from there so feel free to pop in beforehand and you'll get a warm welcome 🙂

10 minutes ago, Cb1289 said:

For anyone going to the u21s game tonight at Matlock, my brother and I are both rams fans and run The Bentley Brook Brewing Company (which is just a short walk from the ground) - there are a few of us heading down to the game from there so feel free to pop in beforehand and you'll get a warm welcome 🙂

Hijacking the thread to say whilst I won't be at the game as I'm back in London, but last Sunday I did have the pleasure of visiting the Bentley Brook Taproom and my pint of Djambo Unchained was very nice indeed.
A bit of a walk from Causeway Lane but well worth it!

9 minutes ago, Quagga said:

Hijacking the thread to say whilst I won't be at the game as I'm back in London, but last Sunday I did have the pleasure of visiting the Bentley Brook Taproom and my pint of Djambo Unchained was very nice indeed.
A bit of a walk from Causeway Lane but well worth it!

Ahh cheers bud!! Glad you enjoyed it!!