Away tickets 24/25

8 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

No, they didn’t fill the lower tier, the upper tier wasn’t open.

7,000 would require them filling both tiers.

IMG_0285.png

Isn’t the Clayton stand the Home end ? The Darwen stand is the away end ? I’m going to the game and want to get the right end . 

27 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Isn’t the Clayton stand the Home end ? The Darwen stand is the away end ? I’m going to the game and want to get the right end . 

Yes the Darwin end is the away end, the opening shot of those highlights was took from the opposite side to the main camera.

See you in the hungry horse pub then ☺️

12 hours ago, Foreveram said:

No, they didn’t fill the lower tier, the upper tier wasn’t open.

7,000 would require them filling both tiers.

IMG_0285.png

The match report on the BR website gives the away attendance as 6576 - it was a last 16 game though, not an early round.

2 minutes ago, Crewton said:

The match report on the BR website gives the away attendance as 6576 - it was a last 16 game though, not an early round.

Thought I had seen that somewhere and Leeds 7k . However my point was - wouldn’t it be great to take a large following  ( as it is a massive away end) And show Warne and the lads the kind of backing they are going to need all season . COYR 

4 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Thought I had seen that somewhere and Leeds 7k . However my point was - wouldn’t it be great to take a large following  ( as it is a massive away end) And show Warne and the lads the kind of backing they are going to need all season . COYR 

It would also be cheap as chips for the league cup tickets as opposed to the league match where they had less than 2,000 fans.

We have already sold more than that to away members.

24 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

I'm not sure it would show them the kind of backing they are going to "need". We may lose this one but win away games with a smaller following. But it would show them the sort of support they can expect (assuming the season doesn't go belly up very early on).

Just now, Sweetness34 said:

How's it looking on the ticket front guys and girls? Am I in with a shot at 10am tomorrow or is my tightness on the away membership going to bite me?

I forgot to say, for Blackburn 😄

1 hour ago, Sweetness34 said:

How's it looking on the ticket front guys and girls? Am I in with a shot at 10am tomorrow or is my tightness on the away membership going to bite me?

Make sure someone in your house hasn't decided to download Ben Hur at 10 a.m.

2 hours ago, Wazztie16 said:

I'm unable to get to many games, home or away, so am hoping for 3 tickets to Blackburn on general sale, as it's a game I can actually make. 

Is it the 2nd of August yet?!?

According to someone at Shrewsbury, people without a membership could already buy Blackburn away tickets as the website filter hadn't been set up properly. They were steaming about it. Have you tried? 

25 minutes ago, angieram said:

According to someone at Shrewsbury, people without a membership could already buy Blackburn away tickets as the website filter hadn't been set up properly. They were steaming about it. Have you tried? 

I did look a couple of days ago with no joy, I'll have another look though.

2 minutes ago, Wazztie16 said:

I did look a couple of days ago with no joy, I'll have another look though.

They've probably fixed it! 

You'll get tickets, though because Blackburn will give us some more if we sell out.